Eagles Ring Miniatures- Xena-It's a FILLY-5/6-dry pics pg 8

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh your horses are just beautiful - and you are going to have some fabulous babies next year!
default_yes.gif

Will be watching Xena whenever I can.

Checked Xenas milk not real sticky yet. I'm not doing the milk strips this year as I forgot to get new and ours are 2 years old

so I'll go back to stickness. her bag is developing nicely and no resistance in her tail I will be putting her foal buzzer on her tonight. She caught me in 08" going from not close to foaling within 2 hours so she can be sneaky

I forgot to check vulva color but will when I go back out

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight would be great talk about getting off easy with marestare

Her vulva looks pretty red so maybe fingers crossed

although this is the first I checked so no comparison

she's eating peacefully but she doesn't usually show alot of agitated signs

Very nice horses. I really like Uno Lotus and the little bay mare.

I don't think Xena will go tonight no vulva redness now that I can see better in the light milk not sticky yet.

I'm just over anxious

Xena does seem rammy tonight not like her......

3.15am she is eating her hay but she seems restless tonight.

3.33am lots of belly kicking, she is not a happy girl tonight.

Diane - she was on Regumate for her pregnancy in 2010-vet thought her #'s when tested were low so did that as a precaution-I can't figure out how to change my twitter thing at the bottom of marestare

but she's not on anything this year - I will look up what the dosage was but we gave it to her orally 1 time a day

I have to find my book of vet bills ya think I'd know where it is...lol... But we did not reduce or stop meds at all our vet said just give every day ...if you stop she might foal when foal is not ready... we continued every day and she foaled at 323 days only a couple hours after we gave her Regumate for that night.

And had a healthy buckskin appaloosa colt with a textbook delivery.

So my vet recommends do not stop once you start until after foal is born

She said Regumate simply tells their body they are in foal does not interfere with foaling when its time

I just brought Xena into her stall...we have sticky dripping milk and a real mushy butt not a real red vulva yet

but we will be keeping a real close eye from here on in

Oh how exciting. I am sending prayers for a safe and easy foaling.

Can't wait to see foal pictures. Here's to a healthy baby and a safe and easy foaling.

Praying for you to get a foal tonight
default_smile.png
I dont think tonight is my night......heck at this rate itll be another month for me
default_frusty.gif
. Lily is at 345 days today. Fingers crossed someone gets a foal tonight LOL. Im hunting for the filly fairy! If I find her I will catch her!
default_rolleyes.gif

We can all share her...one of us just needs to catch her first. I dont think tonight is lilys night. Milk is still yellow and like honey but bag went down and no other real changes to report
default_no.gif
at this point I just want to see some of us who have been waiting get a foal LOL

congrats on your gorgeous baby!!! I think I was sleeping when she foaled LOL typical!

so as Becky said... colt or filly?

he/she looks great!so cute! I see you with them now and so friendly by the looks
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back