Eagles Ring Miniatures- Xena-It's a FILLY-5/6-dry pics pg 8

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagles ring farm

Reaction score
Hi Everybody

Here is our cam link

http://www.marestare...lias=eaglesring

our cam is freezing a little tonight because its real windy

Thought I’d join this party with our only mare due for 2012 RF Bars Warrior Princess (Xena)

Xena is a Palomino snowcap appaloosa in foal to our Stallion Triple K Boogies Bow Tie

She is due 5/17/12 (330 days) she will be 300 days 4/17/12 her last 2 foals were born at 310 and 323

She has started to bag up but not a lot yet.

This is the same cross as our 2008 Perlino mare Spice who was top ten 2 yr old futurity mare at Nationals in 2010. And she had a beautiful buckskin appaloosa colt by this cross in 2010.

Picture of our stallion Bow

bowtie-3.jpg

A couple pics of Xena

xenaright01.jpg
xenahead.jpg

xenagraze.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lori hello and welcome to the nursery,
default_saludando.gif
Your mare is gorgeous and I am a very BIG fan of everything that comes from Triple K so I can't wait to see this baby
default_smile.png

2.20am and she is stood quietly

Hi Lori and welcome.

Love your mare and stallion and looking forward to seeing their new baby in May

Thank you for the welcome Karina and Renee. Xena still has a ways to go

but I thought I'd join ya'll and get to know each other.

Looks like a fun time you have here while waiting on your foals

Lori your Xena is due the same time as my mare Odette so we can share the journey
default_yes.gif

Hi Lori and welcome to the nutty nursery forum. Xena is such a pretty girl and I love your boy - I'm sure they will produce another beautiful baby for you.

Please make yourself at home and join in with all the chat while you wait for the next month to pass.
default_yes.gif

Hi and welcome! Xena is a beautiful mare!

Hey everyone

Thanks again for the warm welcome back here. We have had alot of wind the past week and it's been

hard to keep our internet connection between that and an old computer but wanted to do an update on Xena

she is coming along and getting a bigger bag but doesn't seem real close to anything yet (famous last words)

I'll be checking soon to see if I can get any milk to test for now she is getting a bit of a squishy butt. She is at 307 days today

so I hope the wind gives us a break for awhile.

We are breeding our mares for 2013 and plan to breed 5 this year.

We Have bred 2 to Triple Ks Boogies Bow Tie,

and 3 to our new stallion Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz

so we plan on being a busy next season

Right now so looking forward to our 1 for this year

Lori, I love Xena!!! Well, I love your stallion too. Anyway, can't wait to see the baby and I feel as though I already know you since you've met my Crystal.

Okay, so you "tickled us" with names -- how about photos of your planned breedings for next year. I can't wait to see them all as we pass the time!
Here are the mares we are breeding for 2013

Triple Ks Boogies Bow Tie - 28.5" Smutty Buckskin - Homozygous for Black

breeding to 2 mares below for 2013

bowtie-3.jpg

Cedarfield Awesome Coco Chanel- 31" Bay maiden

(daughter of Cross Country Call me Awesome)

180771_1681981543786_1665017507_1536575_3632007_n.jpg

mare #2 for Bow

D'Armond Darling Echo-31" Creamello maiden

Little King Buck Echo granddaughter)

largeFile2darlingecho-1.jpg

Buzz's girls in the next post I finished and had too many pictures

Okay, so you "tickled us" with names -- how about photos of your planned breedings for next year. I can't wait to see them all as we pass the time!
Being bred to our new stallion for 2013

Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz - 31.5" Palomino -World top ten sr stallions and son of Boones Little Buckeroo

image001-1.jpg

Being Bred for 2013 to 3 mares

Eagles Ring Bows Spicy Mustard Seed-33.5" Perlino maiden- National top ten 2 yr old futurity mare

and a daughter of our Triple Ks Boogies Bow Tie x RF Bars Warrior Princess "Xena"

our mare bred the same way thats due any day now

SpiceatNationals2009washburncard.jpg

Uno Lotus- Palomino Pinto 32" daughter of Sierra dawn Uno DeMayo

DSC229.jpg

and A&Lm's Rompin Codys Chera Pooh- Chestnut Pinto- 2006 NJ state champion PtHA

HPNX0041-3.jpg

man i'm finally done thanks for asking for pictures of our girls and guys lineup for 2013 Diane

Mountainwoman- Crystal was in charge of holding Darlings hand on the trip from LA our girl was really nervous

Crystal was a little beauty when we got to see her on the trailer

wow what an awesome line up for next year!! I'm so excited to see what they produce for you.

And I can't wait to see what Xena produces us with this year, she is a gorgeous girl, will watch when I can
default_smile.png

Thanks so much Diane and Cassie we are really excited for our 2013 season. Yes we have really gotten bit by the dilute bug

and to think I didn't like DD's before but Spice solved that as she grew on me from a baby

But can't wait for Xenas this year.

She usually sleeps like a beached whale this time of the evening for awhile. We haven't put her foal buzzer on yet

that will upset her beached whale act.

Oooo more spots in the future! Can't wait to see what they produce! It's like Christmas everytime! You have some beautiful horses!

I have very little to say about next years line up.
default_drool5.gif
:drool
default_drool5.gif
I am off to hide my horses in the barn
default_frusty.gif

Oh, Lori, you have the colors I so love!!! Now I'm excited for your next year's babies too. Glad Crystal was able to comfort Darling. I guess she missed her because she was sure nervous when she first arrived here. Love those D'Armond horses. They are special! And congratulations.

Man thanks everyone for sharing our excitement for 2013 we have added some really nice mares this past year gearing up for 2013.

Xena finally seems to be progressing along I'll update later tonight she is out today but I'm keeping a good watch on her.

Latest posts

Back