Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How exciting! Congratulations I can hardly wait to see photos of her and mom!!!

Oh, my! I'm so glad that it went smoothly for all three of you (Mom, Baby, & You)!
default_thumbup.gif
I am excited to see pictures!

Congratulations! So happy all went well too! Looking forward to pictures of your new filly!

WHERE ARE THOSE PICTURES???????
default_please.gif
We're all anxious to see the new little one!

Here is little Velvet and her mama. After looking at her more thoroughly, I think she's black. What do you guys think?

DSCN0257.JPG

DSCN0271.JPG

DSCN0260.JPG

DSCN0262.JPG

Sorry for taking so long everyone!!! And yes, I was playing with the filly lol. She's so fuzzy and soft and cute I can't help it! We have all been in love here!!!
default_wub.png

Just LOVE that little nose!! And yes, my vote is black like daddy -- who is quite the stunner himself! Just a lovely little girl!!!! CONGRATULATIONS again!!

What a cutie patootie! Love her matching to mama nose mark! I don't blame you, I don't know how these humans can restrain themselves from mauling those beautiful, adorable foals! Thank you again for helping peek in at Missy.

She is so darn cute. I love her marking like her momma!

We are thrilled with her. She gets mauled constantly lol. And she's so inquisitive and sweet! Velvet wasn't even completely dry when it was decided she will live here forever! Next year we will have only a few foals planned and will be maintaining our focus on lessons for children and some community service. We think she would be a perfect addition!

Next up is Babydoll and she is HOT on the heels of Onyx! She's had a painfully full bag for weeks, and only just today could I get milk out off it and guess what! It's streaming out in thick squirts and her teats are full. So I tested and BAM-6.4.
default_488.gif
I'm shocked and excited, and needless to say, she gets the first foaling stall now. I brought her inside immediately so she can't be sneaky and have it in the mud. We have tons of mud from a big snowstorm earlier this week.

Her rump is soft but no pointy tail bone showing (is it just me or are my mares too fat? lol), her vulva is relaxed but not overtly so, and the inside is only a shade darker, looking slightly flushed. Her udder is the size of a jersey cow tho hahaha....
default_new_rofl.gif

I'm so excited and will keep you all posted!

Latest posts

Back