Aaarrghh!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary Lou, I see Serendipity at the top.

Everything works for me but color. All else is easy to manuever through and thank you for your hard work but it is not quite there yet.

I use MSN Explorer. I am going to log off and come back in IE.

OK trying IE

Nope, it must be some type of blocker on my PC. I also have to log in everytime I come here which I never used to have to do until I got my new PC.

Any suggestions?
default_wink.png
:

Yes I bl**dy well did!!! I did everything right, it merely did not work. Just because we are computer illiterate is not a reason to consider we are morons.

And LOOK it's fixed now.

Thankyou Mary Lou.

Yes, by the way I can see Serendipity Stables.!!

Before, there actually was a problem and, for once , the problem was not me!!

I can see Serendipity Stables.

As for color......nope the little pallet won't work for me. I'm using Internet Explorer.

I see Serendipity Stables in the right corner, a n d I'll try the color one more time

Trying for color :aktion033:

one more time "color"

Tee hee! This is fun!
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=36pt]This is another test[/SIZE].....

everything works for me but the color....
default_wacko.png
:

and the Serendipity logo is in the corner of my screen also.

Thanks for all of your hard work on this MaryLou!

Nancy
default_smile.png

Font works

[SIZE=18pt] Size works[/SIZE]

Now how about color? Nope, still no color. I can live without it, but it would still be nice if it worked.

Testing for color

[SIZE=18pt]Now testing for size[/SIZE]

Now testing for bold

Now testing for strike through

Now testing for font

:aktion033:[SIZE=24pt] By golly I think I've got it.[/SIZE]

Color and the Forum options still doesn't work for me. The bold/italics don't either.

Lets see if this works today!

[SIZE=14pt]No still no color for me![/SIZE] Jane is right its not our faults, were not that dumb it simply does not work! When i click on the color tool i get an error on page message at the bottom of the screen.

Everything else works fine, see?
default_unsure.png
:

Just checking :aktion033:

just checkinbold

big?no big hmmmbig nope no big

[
font=Palatino Linotype]

[SIZE=14pt]You [/SIZE] [SIZE=36pt]are[/SIZE]not[SIZE=12pt] checking you are showing off[/SIZE]
default_smile.png
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=36pt]Me TOO[/SIZE] :aktion033: :aktion033:

Uh uh! I still can't get 1/2 the stuff to work, I tried to use color on one post it worked but on the next didn't but hey I'm having fun and I got you to smile
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

[SIZE=12pt]Color is still not working for me.....I can see Serendipty Stables on the right hand side, I do not have Norton anymore I have a different Anti-Virus program now, and still can't get the color to work...
default_sad.png
[/SIZE]

If your screen is configured to display only 16 colors, the color scheme may appear strange. Increase your setting to 256 colors or 16.8 million colors if this is possible.

I see Serendipity Stables, but WOO HOO, now I got color too!!!!!!

[SIZE=36pt]YIPPEEEEE!!![/SIZE]

That's odd--I posted on the Mini forum a couple minutes ago, tried the color thing & it didn't work. Now I come here....and it worked. Hmmm. Will have to see what it does later!

Thanks Mary Lou, whatever you did!

Yes I bl**dy well did!!! I did everything right, it merely did not work. Just because we are computer illiterate is not a reason to consider we are morons.

And LOOK it's fixed now.

Thankyou Mary Lou.

Yes, by the way I can see Serendipity Stables.!!

Before, there actually was a problem and, for once , the problem was not me!!
Jane your funny!! Goodness I know you are not a moron. Silly person.
default_wink.png
:
:bgrin

Ah heck,,my computer has done some strange things in the past.. is always something new.
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back