Aaarrghh!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Text Color is the A thingy you click on that to get the color window are you saying you don't have that BIG A Looking thing with a Heavy line under it?? The way you find out what icons are is just put your curser over the object and a text will pop up and tell you what it is used for.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH NO WHATS HAPPENED, I JUST GOT USE TO THE FIRST ONE, NOW I CANT POST PICTURES,OR USE COLOUR :no: OH DEAR
default_sad.png
OH DEAR JANE HAVE YOU FIGURED IT OUT YET?

OH NO WHATS HAPPENED, I JUST GOT USE TO THE FIRST ONE, NOW I CANT POST PICTURES,OR USE COLOUR :no: OH DEAR
default_sad.png
[SIZE=36pt]OH DEAR JANE HAVE YOU FIGURED IT OUT YET?[/SIZE]

l believe l am in deep crap here. :no: goodness[/FONT]

l wonder why the extras are always in my lines.

I have the icon...I am illiterate, not a moron!!

IT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Wow! Look at this. I had no idea. Hmmmmmmmm...wonder what this will do....nope the big A won't give me color either and I have a Gateway Internet Explorer. what about this one......still no color and I do highlite it with a right click then go tot he A and left click..nothin...
default_wacko.png
:Hmmm what is the "guided mode?" What is the + - thingy for?

Try for color not working
default_wacko.png
: Oh well I rarely if ever use color so I guess I don't care, I also type in regular font so who needs fancy, however I do post pics so let's give that one whirl

th_4b41d6e0.jpg

Yippee!! Pics work great! :aktion033:

I LOVE the new format!!! Looks GREAT!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Liz R.

Tried again for color. I click on the text color box and I get "error on page". I'm using IE. Don't have any script blockers that I'm aware of. I used color before and have used it on the sales board too. All the other boxes work fine. Weird??

[SIZE=12pt]I'm going to try my hand at this. I'm like Fizz, I hate change.[/SIZE]

I don't see anything related to color. Ok, found a color button above, but it doesn't do anything.

Try underline. That seems to have worked.

Size? That didn't work.

Oh well. I'll try when I have more time.

Well, after posting, something seems to have worked, but I still don't know what I did.

[SIZE=18pt]Where is the close thingy button? I cant make my letters big[/SIZE]maybe this does it.... Im old but I think I can still learn

Ok, my turn to try this out...... nope....color is not working for me either, the color graph doesn't even come up!
default_sad.png

[SIZE=18pt]Trying the Color in IE also...[/SIZE]

Nope, no error message, no drop down to choose color, no nothing...

Think I figured out the font issue.

[SIZE=18pt] And, size issue.[/SIZE]

Now, lets see about color.

I can put a line through something, but still no color.

I'm using Netscape, but can try IE later. I don't have Norton.

Know what? I think that the change is really unimportant. The posting still works the same, pics can still be posted and we are all still one big "happy" family right?

Thanks MaryLou for even creating a forum where we can whine and cry and well, just be ourselves.
default_wub.png
: Momma Dimi will go lie down now.

You have to do exactly what you did before..........you have to CLOSE your code just like on the other format.

[SIZE=14pt]And size.... [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]It works EXACTLY[/SIZE] the same for me......I highlight what I want resized and hit whatever size you want.

Quote works the same too
Again just don't forget to close you code [SIZE=18pt]JUST LIKE BEFORE[/SIZE]
Come on now! This isn't [SIZE=10pt]rocket[/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt]science [/SIZE] :lol:

Now the only problem I have been having is when I go to a new page it will come up blank...........then I have to refresh......................

[SIZE=14pt]Ok, I'm in IE, we'll see if color works for me here. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I don't get the drop down color box when clicking on the A. Still no color and I don't know color codes off the top of my head.[/SIZE] [SIZE=8pt][or where to get them][/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back