Aaarrghh!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, giving this color thing a try... dang it, no color here. Something tells me , I DONT like change either! Why cant I change the font and size either?? NOPE--dont like change. :no:

Ohhhh....awwwwww......
start20attraction20cp20head201.jpg
neat o! I like it!! Hymmm... going to try the color thing, lets see here....

HymmmI can't get color, but I can get the fonts, I also get an error on page thingy...
default_unsure.png
:

This is the second time I have used the new format. I like it,, is easier to read.

Lets see if I can post a picture....

sunsetbrightgood.jpg

humm... what does this one look like??

Oh.... mary had a little lamb... no mini horse!

This is fun :bgrin

Color

Color

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess I'll jump on the color bandwagon....Lemme see if it works for me. Nooooooo...no color, but I was able to post some pics in another thread! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

Hmmmmm I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I can't get color......

Or Get the fonts to work.

Ok trying again! :aktion033:

But still no color!

edited to play.....

hmmmmmmmmm

it worked!!!

Thank you shminifancier!!!!!

I don't get anything when I click on the color

[SIZE=12pt] The font feature[/SIZE] works when you Highlite the area To bold then The Bold part works when you Copy and Paste the words or sentence in the dialog box that pop ups when clicking on the B for Bold choose that And I have never had to go and click on the Close All tags and it stills works fine for me...

I keep getting a warning at the top of my page that says: IPB WARNING [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (Line: 3536 of /sources/ipsclass.php)

Am I in trouble or is there something wrong with the board?

I dont think it works on Internet Explorer, I have both Internet Explorer, and Safari, and I like Explorer better, and it wouldnt work, so I cam to Safari, and the color thing would come up, but everytime I chose a color and click on it, it quits on me.....

I dont think it works on Internet Explorer, I have both Internet Explorer, and Safari, and I like Explorer better, and it wouldnt work, so I cam to Safari, and the color thing would come up, but everytime I chose a color and click on it, it quits on me.....
I have interenet explorer too Gage - lets see if the font works - ok - color? - Nope - error on page appears...What about [SIZE=14pt]Size?[/SIZE] Oh good, that one works too. Well I dont mind change at all with this kind of stuff - especially though when I CAN FIGURE IT OUT!
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: :bgrin Lori

I noticed when the look of the forum changed. Then suddenly the posting screen was different. Until I got around to looking at this thread just now I didn't realize that the color thing was an issue. Hmmm. Let me try colorcolor does not work but overstrike does? umhmm

I don't have a photo handy to post, but that looks like it will work, no worries there...underline would seem to work just fine.

Code:
what does the little # sign do....comes up saying code/uncode so will see what posts
Ah, so that is what the little number sign thingy does. Now I know.
default_yes.gif
:

But color. Color is definitely a problem. I have internet explorer, I do not have anything Norton so that's not the problem. As far as my system is concerned, the color symbol above is nothing more than a "picture"--it has no drop down color menu associated with it.

Ah Fizzy, come out from under that blankie, you can come out and play with us other non-color capable people. We can form the "who needs color anyway" clique!!! :bgrin

It is not the fault of Internet Explorer That is what I use exclusively, and I have color and can use everything on the page including the drop down menu of the Forum options. I also use Norton Anti Virus Program I don't think it is the fault there either..

I don't think it works on Internet Explorer, I have both Internet Explorer, and Safari, and I like Explorer better, and it wouldn't work, so I cam to Safari, and the color thing would come up, but every time I chose a color and click on it, it quits on me.....

Well, aren't you the lucky one?????

This is not helping us solve the problem, which is NOT with us.

The Colour is NOT working.

End of story.

Pinging little coloured bits all over the screen is annoying the heck out of me but doing NOTHING to help us solve the problem.!!!

OK Mary Lou...Houston, we have a problem!!!

:aktion033:I think its nice, but still can't get the Bold to work or the size of the font
default_sad.png

Yeah, if IE isn't the problem, & Norton isn't the problem (which I already knew because I don't HAVE Norton!) then someone please tell us what is the problem???

whoopteedoo, fizzy & I are happy for you if you can put colored words all over your posts, but like she said, that doesn't help us in the least.

Bah, color. Who needs it. I'm off to work where I shall be cranky all day now!!

Color

Lots of Color

And Color

I am strange.. I have never had a problem with color.

Jane did you print out your Tex first.. then highlight it... go to color pick what you want,, and you should have color!!

I am on AOL.. and always been able to do color.

Can we not read our pms in a different window anymore?

I also can not work the color option. The rest works and I see the add at the top.

OK, just testing this out. I am in IE right now (which I rarely use). Color?? Nope, doesn't work at all. Works fine in Mozilla Firefox (my main browser). No Norton here either.

Latest posts

Back