Aaarrghh!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Is this how you have to do this?[/SIZE] Then I can cross something out instead of deleting :lol: I can't get the drop down on the color either though. Everything else is fine, but no color
default_frusty.gif
:

I can't get the Forum Options scrolly to work. I miss clicking "Mark all posts as read".

I also can't get the color button to work or any of the others

It wont let me hit the color button either. Im definately digging the new fonts though.
Am I quoting myself?
Code:
How interesting.
WHY WONT MY COLORS WORK???
default_wacko.png
:
default_wacko.png
:

Blurby blurby ....STILL no colour

Again, I click the underlined A and NOTHING happens.

Mary Lou I love you, but, right now, I hate you too!!!!

[SIZE=12pt]size I can do [/SIZE]

Font I can do

mouse2.jpg

I can even give you a picture

What I cannot do is COLOUR!!!!!!!!

And could all you people who are treating us as if we are lacking in some area please get this one simple fact through your heads...

THE BL**DY COLOUR IS NOT WORKING IT IS NOT THAT WE ARE NOT WORKING IT, IT IS THAT IT IS NOT WORKING. THE COLOUR BAR IS NOT DROPPING. THE COLOUR IS NOT WORKING NOT ON IE. NOT AT ALL, NOT WORKING. IT IS AN EX COLOUR THINGEY. EXTINCT, NO LONGER WITH US.

NOT WORKING.

OK, got it?????

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]I like the new fonts too but I'm using Internet Explorer and still can't get the color to work, no box comes up with the colors even when I click on the "A".
default_unsure.png
:
[/SIZE]

Ok...when I try to do color I also get "error on page" message.

I'm on IE 6.0.

Liz R.

Well after reading this forum now for years I have only notice color on so very few that if you can't get it well.... But I did understand that you people that can't get the Forum Options to work also the same ones that can't get the color to open is that correct?? As I can drop the 3 options to work so I can mark all messages as read.. Those that can't get color I would think the forum option thingy would be more important thing to get to work..

I LOVE THE NEW FORMAT!

I think it's fancy and i like it.

I hate change normally (with just about everything) and have a fear of it ...but i like this.

*It's my faverit yet. NICE JOB MARY_LOU!

Leeana

:no: okay i can live without the colour etc etc but could someone please tell me how to post a pict :bgrin im a bit dislexic....thanks in advance

CharleyBrownII.jpg

That works the same only thing being is you click on the thingy that looks like a Tree~! Then paste the pictures URL in it...So you still have to have the pic on a host site I use PhotoBucket like many on here do..

shane Posted Today, 06:28 PM okay i can live without the colour etc etc but could someone please tell me how to post a pict im a bit dislexic....thanks in advance
See that picture beside the quote button and the tan square that looks like a check ..click that and then from Photobucket put in the link.

YAY ..we can even put in email, do pretty stuff with the fonts and so much more stuff i like.

I'm loving this!

AND WE CAN CENTER IT!
default_smile.png
(i love centering stuff ..its so pretty).

Leeana

Well, I never even knew color was an option so I guess I won't miss it :bgrin

I do like to post pictures,. though.

DSC04232web.jpg

That seems to work fine!

Thanks, MaryLou, I loved your photos
default_wub.png
:

Jane Honey, take abreath....you live in brilliant color, we don't need colorful letters now do we.
default_wub.png
:

This is going to make a hot topic QUICK!

I'm practicing here. Can't get the color to work, but maybe it just isn't loaded yet. SLOOOOOW Dialup.

gonna take some getting used to but I like it!

Let me try this color thing.
tontoresized.JPG

MegaBucks Tonto
seems to be working for me...I'm using IE 6.0
default_yes.gif
:

default_wacko.png
:
default_wacko.png
: Ok I picked a font, and purple....the color box actually came up...drum roll.....................okey dokey one more time!

Dimi some color?

ABCDEFGHIJKLM
NOPQRSTUVWXYZWELL?

OMG howd I do that

first I picked a color the I typed?Nope guess not, one more time

type first? then pic a color
GRRRRRRRR

I picked a color

default_unsure.png
:
default_wacko.png
: whimper..

heck I do not need color I quit.

Nope, color doesn't work for me either[SIZE=14pt]. :no: I can underline though. And change the font and size. [/SIZE] Cross a line through a word? Now, let's see if I can post a picture....

Kate2.jpg

Edited to say: Sorry on the picture size. This is the first time I have ever had trouble resizing my photos. Help!
default_wacko.png
:

Ok. I guess I just needed to refresh to see the correct size after I edited it. I will get this eventually.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back