Aaarrghh!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitsfizz

Reaction score
I am going back in the corner under my Blankie and I am NOT coming out.

I HATE it!!!!!!

default_yes.gif
:

What was wrong with the old Format???
default_frusty.gif
:

How do I change the colour of the text- the button does not work.
default_wacko.png
:

Urgh, I HATE change.

Right, I'm going to sulk,now.
default_yes.gif
:

Wow, I must be real observant, I didn't even notice a change. :bgrin

Although, once I came here to post, I do see a difference to add a post.

I also can't get the text color button to work.

[SIZE=18pt]Did I figure out the font issue? [/SIZE]

What are you speaking of???????

Changes?????????

There are changes????????????

[SIZE=36pt]Where[/SIZE]

hee hee hee

Last edited by a moderator:
This is neat :bgrin except the Mark All Messages As Read now is in a Drop down, But other then that is is cool :aktion033: I like it not much different then the older one. Color

Ahh Fizz! I think change is [SIZE=12pt]fun[/SIZE]!! But you're right, I couldn't get the color to work either! :bgrin

I thought I'd clicking the wrong button!

I agree, Fizz....AAARRRGGGG

Ahh Fizz! I think change is [SIZE=12pt]fun[/SIZE]!! But you're right, I couldn't get the color to work either! :bgrin
OK you type what you want then go back and highlite the area you want in color and choose the color you want..

Let me see if this will work when I do it this way~! OH YA ~!!

OK trying that NOW Nope, doesn't work, nothing happens...going back under the blankie.

Another try at a few [SIZE=12pt]things just to make sure[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]I have it under control[/SIZE] Well there if this works I guess I have it under control then. :bgrin

Let's see if this works. Oh yay! It does! I couldn't get the color to work the first time either.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Oh how I love change!!!! :aktion033:

All fun aside, the colors are cool, no doubt, however, for best readibility and out of respect, I will continue to post all my posts in black (with a rare color here and there just for fun :bgrin ).

Brando3.jpg
Brando1.jpg

Sorry to do this here...but Fizz i think i got it......are these to big????LOL

All fun aside, the colors are cool, no doubt, however, for best readability and out of respect, I will continue to post all my posts in black (with a rare color here and there just for fun :bgrin ).
The Quote works different if you just want to quote a sentence and not the whole message.. But I also don't use color in my posting either, just a larger font sometimes for Lyn and bolding the text that is about it.

And my spell checker still works that is a good thing
default_rolleyes.gif
: At least for me that is
default_wink.png
:

Ok, I'm going to try the color thing again. Ok, not working. Does it not work with Netscape?

OK, I'm going to try the color thing again. OK, not working. Does it not work with Netscape?
I could not tell you as I only use IE myself.

If I had Netscape on this machine I would try it for you to see but I don't as when I had to reformat I did not put it back on the hard drive.

It looks more like when you place an ad on the Sales Board. Still wish you could just choose a font/color/size and then type instead of having to go back and highlight to make changes.

When I click on the Text Color button, I get "error on page".

OK you type what you want then go back and highlite the area you want in color and choose the color you want..
Highlight the text, as if you were going to copy and paste, then go to the color and the window will open.
default_yes.gif
:

LOL....OOokkkkkaaayyyy this is different! :bgrin Only thing thats buggin me is that the whole page does'nt fit on my screen. I keep having to scroll sideways just a wee bit to get it to look right.

Latest posts

Back