Aaarrghh!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]IT WORKED!![/SIZE]

THANK YOU HHPMINIS! :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have color either. But then I didn't use it much before so I guess I won't miss it.

Mary Lou I went in and tried to enable cookies like you explained but I can't find it in my security setting area. Also why would it have changed? I didn't get the error box before. I do not have a problem with the log in either.

Still no drop down box of color here. oh well, I'm used to this by now. There was just that one brief moment when I got the colored boxes! Nice while it lasted.

I can see the Serendipity Stables on the top, but cant do anything else. I have Norton and IEI really dont think I like this..I WANT COLOR TOO. Now I will see if anything worked on this end.

I don't really use the color link much. But in trying it right now, when I clock on the icon, I don't even get the color pallet dropping down. One thing i have noticed with this new set up is that when I leave the site and go somewhere else and then return, I'm still logged in. :aktion033:

I get the color palette now. Yipee!

Edited to say: did it work this time? I am finding that when I go to edit it changes it back to the standard black so let's see if it worked this time.

Second Edit: It looks like it worked but I had to highlight the sentence and then click on the color palette. Is that what others do? I have always done it that way but as I was reading the posts I got the impression others had an easier way.
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I have logged in & out of here umpteen times, & except for that one post yesterday (or was it Friday night??) I do not get color. I check every time I post something on any of the forums....and the color is never there.

Its still not working for me.

Are you guys who are getting color using the 'A' button, or writing it in your self?

I'm confused.

Leeana

Well I give up on this color thing.. The color palette is a JAVA program and perhaps your web browser need updating to accept the new JAVA script this forum update has.. That is about the last answer I got from a web tech at IPB.. Sorry but I have no other answer at this time :no:
Being that we are registered with this Forum Host, it is important we stay with the newest version for the security reasons.. We also run on a very fine edge with the Forum Host.. we are very close to having to go to dedicated server because of all the traffic here... which will cost $299. or MORE a month to run this Forum.. I really do not want to do anything to tic them off... or it will cost me BIG TIME to run this Forum.. We pay a big fee now but going Dedicated will really hurt... AND no, I am not crying the blues.. the LB sponsors pay to keep this web site & forum going.. I just want to keep the costs down for as long as I can..
Do they offer where to get the latest update to the Java file?

Farmhand I have IE and never updated anything that has not come automatically critical updates from MS and I can get color and I can Use the Drop down menu to use the Mark All Messages as read...I sure can't think of anything from MS that would cause this or color from not working.

Latest posts

Back