Walking/Hiking in 2023

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30 minutes with Oatie, it sprinkled. We videoed his "walking dressage" test which amounts to me leading him in circles and him putting up with it. We always get the same score and comments every month. "pony could be a little more forward" or something similar. Neither one of use are very forward at our age so we do what we can. Scores 65.9% several times and once a 67% someday we will hit 70. It's a goal 😀.

About 30 minutes each for all three today. Did their agility videos for the month. Had to do them twice as once of the obstacles, a mat on the ground they had to stand on with hind feet only, blended in to the ground so much you couldn't see it. So I covered it with a white tarp and started over.
I need a new camera to video with, I should start a thread about that.

Got all tacked up for the sulky, and a had a flat tire. Boo. So we ground drove instead. Pesky dog caused trouble so we got a ways down the road, returned to confine her, then back on the road. No idea of time. We worked on Whoa and Stand, figure 8, and just enjoying the morning before the heat moves in.

Back