Walking/Hiking in 2023

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to have to give a guess as to my time. About 2 hours for Peanut, we went to a show and walked a lot. 30 minutes for Oatie and about 1 hour for Cappy. This would be for the past 2 weeks. I forget what I walked the first two weeks of the month, lol.

I'm going to have to give a guess as to my time. About 2 hours for Peanut, we went to a show and walked a lot. 30 minutes for Oatie and about 1 hour for Cappy. This would be for the past 2 weeks. I forget what I walked the first two weeks of the month, lol.
Please tell us more about your shows. Are there more miniatures in the classes? Is it halter or showmanship?

I've been walking Billy about every other day.
I went to Home Depot to check on their "shatterproof" mirrors. Turns out they are just glass with a coating on them. A size like door size is $150. So I did not buy one. I don't think Billy would mess with a mirror; I might try a Walmart one.

Please tell us more about your shows. Are there more miniatures in the classes? Is it halter or showmanship?
Some of the classes are mini and ponies only and some are open to the full sized horses. Peanut shows in both sizes and we go in halter, showmanship and solid color, Cappy went to the shows that are pony/mini only and he goes in halter, showmanship, solid color and trail, costume class too. We had a great year.

Attachments

• dancapblue23.jpg
    dancapblue23.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • pnutnbarhmay23#4.JPG
    pnutnbarhmay23#4.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Some of the classes are mini and ponies only and some are open to the full sized horses. Peanut shows in both sizes and we go in halter, showmanship and solid color, Cappy went to the shows that are pony/mini only and he goes in halter, showmanship, solid color and trail, costume class too. We had a great year.
Congratulations! Very handsome horses. Blue looks good against black, for sure!

Latest posts

Back