The show Sunday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadows_Gold

Reaction score
Well, let me tell you first off the day before the show I got bell's palsy again!! The 3rd time!!! AGGGGHHH!!!! For those who don't know what it is its where half of your face goes paralyzed for a while!!! Sucks to be me. lol. So I had to go to the hospital. And the wanted to keep me over night! I was like I think NOT!!! The was afraid I had a stroke. So after that ordeal I had a show!!! And it went well. after Romeo had a fit in the halter class and didn't place! Ok so Ty was wonderful!!! He got 1st place! And only his 2nd show!! He beat his daddy!

lk-fair-029.jpg

Then I had another class with Romeo, so while watin' he got some new friends!]

lkfair018.jpg

lkfair010.jpg

lk-fair-003.jpg

Since he is my baby I forgave him for the tantrum he though in the 1st class....

lkfair011.jpg

lkfair012.jpg

I guess he was feelin' better cuz he got 3rd in obstacle!!!! His 1st time in that class!!!

lk-fair-030.jpg

Well' that was my day!

Well young lady congratulations are in order no matter if you won or lost anything.

You should be congratulated for doing your best and for the lovely turn out of your horses.

They both looked wonderful and extremely well cared for. They certainly are well loved.

I love the way you are showing that in your pictures, dispite the little tantrum made by your little man, you showed an amazing good example of good sportsmanship and that deserves a huge bow. :worshippy:

You are an inspiration to many out there.

Latest posts

Back