Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a handsome fella!

Thank you so much for posting the update. Sounds like he is a fighter. Wishing all the best.

Sorry - our website (Mulligans Run) is down while we change servers. It should be back up in 24 - 48 hours.
okay thanks. Another question what type of camera you all have they are the best pictures. I have been looking at cameras and marestare. I praying in the future to have both
default_smile.png

I am so glad raven and colt are doing better. We will keep you all in our prayers keep us posted

Last edited by a moderator:
We are using cameras from a local security company - $110/each. Wired cams. Love them!!! The Infra-red is awesome as well.
wow i knew those are great cameras.I would need wireless because my barn is to far from the house. Our house has septic tank so it is hard to run wires underground to barn.The septic tank has another tank for sprinkler system.any ideals on wireless ones.
default_smile.png
thanks again. You all are so GREAT at what you do. Keep us posted on Raven and colt. We are praying for him

No possibility of putting a computer in the barn? That would be my 2nd choice if I couldn't have wired..... Riverwinds Surveillance has exceptional wireless cams www.foalingcamera.com but have had some issues with service....worth a try/
If I put computer at barn what would i get internet service. what would i have to do?

thanks

where is foal? i see raven is on camera again?I hope he is okay. I am worried about him.

there is he is thank God
default_smile.png
he was in corner I couldn't see him. When he got up My heart jump. I so so happy

Have a phone again. About an hour from home.

I do not have enough ways to thank Heather and Shannon. I pulled over and was able to watch the birth on roberts phone. I had Connie and Karina and Megan supporting me via text and robert holding my hand but i still managed to make myself sick to my stomach and was crying like a baby. Then i got the first update from Heather that it was a colt and he had a gorgeous head and very fine boned. I AM BEYOND THRILLED!

Heather and Shannon are my heroes!

I didn't want to jinx it do I never said what I wanted or thought of any names. But deep down I wanted an exquisite COLT that was tiny...and I got it!

Just now got to check in. Missed the birth, but read all the comments. He looks like he is doing great.........trying to buck a little! Congratulations Parmela! What an awsome little stallion you have! Beautiful head!! Can't wait to see him unfolded!! And so happy that Raven is a good mama!! And kudos to MRF!!!

default_risa8.gif
Congratulations Parmela and Raven
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
he is adorable and Raven is such a good mum.

Thank you very much for your text Parmela but I was fast asleep, I had taken some medication because I have a bad cold and cough
default_sad.png
the important thing is that mum and baby are fine. it sounds like it was a tough start but the girls at Mulligan's did a wonderful job (yet again).

Heather when you get fed up there at home you could do a mobile midwife service where you fly around the world to help us all foal out??
default_yes.gif

Hope you get to feeling better Renee!

And of course now that baby is out, Raven is back to doing what she does best...eat!lol

Hoooooooray! Happy for you. He's sweet for sure. I missed it all and am just now catching up. Congratulations and hope he continues to get strong. That Raven has sure kept us going.

Thanks Parmela. Let me guess, you are going to sit up all night and stare at your new boy
default_smile.png
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back