Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAHOO!!!

Happy Birthday little colt.
default_birthday.gif

Storms moving in. We are under a tornado watch. We have found that sometimes the barometric pressure changes will bring on a foaling. We can only hope.
Wondering if the storms are there and brought on Raven's labor???

Seems like mares decide to foal during storms.

On my phone. Battery running down. Heather says very refined colt. Thank you for all the prayers.

Oh dear, baby is not doing so well. I hope this milk they are syringing into him brings him around. Prayers for the little guy!!

I know and I really need to go to bed as the hr has changed so instead of 1 am its now 2 am and I want to know the little guy is ok.

Think I will bring my phone to bed and watch from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
No he is not responding like a normal healthy foal. I noticed the placenta basically came out with him, which makes me think oxygen deprivation. Please let this little guy be ok.

Oh please let him be ok.

A friend of mine had a dummy foal and he is now a bouncing 2yr old gelding. It took a lot of intensive care by my friend and the vet but he turned in a beautiful boy.

He is up on his pins, I have everything crossed

Wonder if they turned it off? Praying things are well
default_pray.gif
:pray

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw him standing and moving around a bit and lost the cam. Some foals get up right away and others take more work, I am sure with all the expert care of MRF that he will be fine! He still seems to have some spunk, just needs to rest a bit.

Latest posts

Back