Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor girl ! The top of her tail looks a Brillo Pad LOL

yippeee for cow pies
default_thumbup.gif
Thanks Heather

I will be so disappointed if I miss this. Can someone see if you can record it? Pretty please?

I don't know how to record but I will look on MS for a moderator. She is back to eating her hay now so maybe she will wait for you. What time will you get home?

If my moderators are available they record all births. They do a great job and will put music to it as well if you like. I think you'll be pleased.

Thank you to whoever called....I got the call on that phone and immediately looked up at the screen and saw her tail and feet and went running. I figured..yep..foal outside off cam - Parmela will kill us both LOL.

default_smile.png
I was doing chores and looked across at the screen and OH MY LORD! Total panic
default_new_shocked.gif
good job I have your number on fast dial. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not budging till 6pm my time so 2pm Raven time so I have her up. But she is still eating LOL

Wow I missed some action. Yay for cow patties. I hope Parmela can be home in time for her to foal but if not I do hope it gets recorded!

12:50 cam time and Raven is standing in her corner with her but by the stall door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, I can't thank all of you enough!

Karina, Got your text via skype, but it wouldn't let me send a reply. I'm not familiar with Skype, so don't know what I should do. All I did was to type a typical reply...but it didn't go through. But I DO get your texts, so that's good to know.

almost 1pm and Raven is still in her corner. I am about to go out and check my mare so will be back in a few minutes

Well thats good I can keep you updated if there is more to report which is good. No need to reply Parmela its more to keep you up to speed if there is any change

Renee, I don't know what time I can leave today. It's a stupid "team building" exercise this afternoon and if I leave early I don't think it's going to be received very well, but I may just get to overwhelmed with anxiety and leave anyway!Lol

It's noon my time now and I would expect the earliest I can leave is 3pm my time and then I have an hour's drive home.

I'm going to see if anyone in my group has a phone that can get the video. I have andriod through Sprint and Sprint doesn't allow operating system updates, so I'm still on the first version...which won't stream some video...marestare being one that won't stream.
default_sad.png

O.K I am back. I threw my chips in with a pat on the bum and then byeeeeeeeeeeee. I guess I better go back down after dinner and say sorry
default_new_rofl.gif

OK ladies, I've got to sign off for a bit. I've put out the word and a couple of the ladies I work with think their phones will work. We're going to be in a big metal, warehouse type building (don't ask) so there may be a signal issue, but barring that, I may get to watch.

After we get there and try out the phones, I'll update again.

Love you all!!

If anyone has an iphone then you can get the skyfire app and you will be able to view marestare on that. Its what I use on mine

Latest posts

Back