Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh My! Since I have dial up I can't watch mare stare, but from all you guys posts sounds like she is in stage one. I'll be sending prayers and well wishes.

I think I just saw her paw right by her hay.. she is now walking around

1:26 and she is munching on hay now

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta go do my teatime stable work. Fingers crossed for Raven if she foals in the next hour or so!

OMG! I have wi-fi at this place!!! No idea whose it is, but I'm using it!!! You ladies are freakin awesome!!

Oh good are you able to watch now?

I must say that while she is eating she is moving round her hay. Normally I have to refresh the page as she is there so long without moving - the headless mini mare that I think the screen is frozen but its not she is just eating LOL

It's choppy, but I can see, so for that I am grateful!

All of you are awesome, but a special thanks to Karina and Renee who are texting me updates from across the water!!!

No worries, if it was me I would be stressed out not been able to see so its the least we can do in keeping you updated.

Can still text if you want in case you cant stay glued all the time

Karina, we've just ordered lunch, so we're sitting at a long table and I have my laptop next to me. At some point we start the "team building" stuff and then I won't be able to watch consistently. I'll let you know, because I'd like updates then if you can. Thanks!

Excellent. Let us know and you will be sick of our texting LOL

All my work is done and the minis wont be getting their dinner for another while so I am glued for now. I swear I will stare that foal out of her LOL

me too Karina. Parmale you are so welcome. I am all nervous so I can't even imagine how you must be.
default_smile.png
I am here glued and I won't move until you are home.

1.45pm and she is eating but as Karina said she is restless and not her usual self

If you are texting I won't cos I don't want to bombard more Parmela, she might get in trouble
default_new_shocked.gif
that would not be good. Just let me know when you go out.
default_smile.png

Wow, her tailhead has really dropped!

I want to make sure I have enough battery since I don't know how long this will last. I'm going to close down my laptop. Someone please text me if she starts laying down or rolling, whatever. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back