Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks
default_whistling.gif
I need to know everything!
default_new_rofl.gif

I do hope to fly out for a quick visit after the baby is born, but my job and our finding a house will dictate the decision.

As for how long she'll stay, I don't know. I haven't even discussed that with Heather yet. I guess we'll wait and see and decide if she's going to Ed's, coming home or going to visit another fella! or going to live with Aunty Renee in sunny Italy
default_yes.gif

To heck with Raven going to Italy...what about Parmela????? I think I could use a vacation to beautiful Italy.lol

She has wore herself out scratching and eating...resting peacefully now. (trying reverse psychology here maybe by posting this she will do something...?)

Raven is moving her back feets alot right now. up and down with her legs lol.I think she might be getting ready for labor

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe this wasn't obvious to me earlier!
default_thud.gif

I finally know why she hasn't foaled yet. She's NOT in foal! She's fat because of all the cookies she's conned Heather out of!! And the moutains of fresh, yummy hay Heather has been giving her. She's not pregnant, she's indulged!
default_eat.gif

Dog gone it. I didn't want you to find out. I really like this mare...she licks my hand you know (tasting me to see if I'm good enough to eat). I think she needs to stay here forever and ever.....so we overloaded her on cookies. And we put itching powder on her so that there is some sort of movement in the stall to keep everyone entertained.
default_smile.png

I knew it Heather.
default_cheekkiss.gif

As for her cricket routine, I wonder if we had a cam with sound if we'd hear the tiny chirping?
default_new_rofl.gif

On a serious note, I'm hoping all this leg rubbing and her standing and not eating means we may get some activity soon? Thoughts?

Heather that's not fare cos I asked for her first, lol oh and when are you going to give us a cricket dancing smiley
default_smile.png

Ok I will be serious for 5 minutes, the other girls held 2/3 days once they tested ready so I would think that she should go tonight if she does the same.

I am off to bed now and I will have Raven and her baby in my prayers

Night Renee. Sleep well!

And Diane, I hope we do have something to show for all this by the time you get back.
default_yes.gif

And I quote Heather "She says she was waiting on her crown...now she can foal. The Princess has been crowned."

I responded that when she arrived at Heather's she was already a mess, but they have TOTALLY ruined her! I can hear Raven now "Finally! My beauty and royalness are rightfully recogzined!"

If they keep giving her the "royal" treatment, she's never going to foal. Why would she? After she foals and leaves Heather's she has to go back to being a normal horse. No horse in their right mind would want that fate.
default_new_rofl.gif
Not once they've tasted to good life at MRF!

ravencrown.jpg

Oooh I love her Tiara although I had better not show Grace as she would want some for our ladies LOL.

Well I see Miss Raven has just gotten a big load of hay so no foaling for Raven tonight - she will be too busy eating
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back