Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raven, please let me be right about you foaling tonight!
default_yes.gif
I've been watching, and she does seem a little more aggitated.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the heck kind of dance is she doing???
default_new_shocked.gif
Toe forward, toe back, toe forward, toe back, to the left, to the right. Repeat.

Do you think she having some labor pains.............and doesn't quite know what to do about them?!! Hmmmmm. Maidens!!

Well, now she seems to have settled down.

Last edited by a moderator:
You gals crack me up!

And yes, we wait. 'Cause we've not done any of that...

I'm speechless...

Well, she'll probably foal today as I will be at a leader offsite with no access to my computer.
default_thud.gif

Geez Raven! You just had to prove me wrong, didn't you?!! I checked on her in the middle of the night when the dogs wanted out. And yep, I can see that she has even more of a 'V' this morning.

Parmela, so sorry you won't have access to a computer today. Bummer!

I don't think she will foal while you are away from the computer, Parmela. She is quiet right now. She's put herself in the corner.

Girls, you have no idea how much I love you all! I can see my emails, and can post from ky phone during petty breaks. I appreciate hearing what's going on through your updates! Thank you so much.

I have my laptop in my car. It would take several mins, but could maybe see the cam if she really looks like she's going. Maybe. Would just need someone to let me know, which I think Heather will if she has enough notice.

Hugs to all of you!

oh thank goodness, I am sat here humming and haring with my phone in my hand on whether to disturb you at work or not. Can you give me your email and I will keep you updated.

She was acting really weird so I phoned Heather. She was closed in fast so I imagine the girls were already there watching her. She is now eating after having done some serious butt rubs.

Latest posts

Back