Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Night night Renee
default_saludando.gif

I'm sitting on the highway at a dead stop. Haven't moved in 45 mins. Accident I assume.

She is deep in her hay at the moment lol

She is so deep in her hay I dont think she will ever come out LOL

Actually when I see her like that I think "cow tipping" but instead for her it would be "mini tipping"
default_risa_suelos.gif

I'm home!

Wow, what a mess the traffic was. It went from a one hour drive to almost 2 hours. Geesh.

I can't thank all of you enough. I don't know how I could ever repay you. How nice of all of you to keep an eye on her and to keep me updated so I could attend my meeting.
default_wub.png
you all!

So glad you are home!!!

NOW Raven... PROCEED!
default_thumbup.gif

Did anyone notice if she's had dinner? I'm assuming she has, but was wondering if she ate it with gusto or not so much. As soon as I typed that I realized how ridiculous it was because it's Raven...she ALWAYS has an appetite!lol

We just got back home from visiting my elderly aunt. I had to check on Raven first thing. Geez, still no baby!!

I did see Raven eating her dinner before we left.
default_yes.gif
Hopefully the next time I check in, there will be a foal in with her!
default_pray.gif

Raven, Raven, Raven... got that head in the hay again. We NEED to see a foal in that stall with you by the end of the weekend.
default_yes.gif

I'm with JAX! She needs to stop eating for 5 mins and push that baby out! Look at her tailhead? She's totally dropped off on both sides, her belly looks to be almost to the ground, once she does lay down it's obvious how hard on her it is to get back up...Raven, it's time. It's passed time!

And to makes things worse, tis past Tues evening when she did lay down and have some obvious contractions, I told Robert to go ahead and buy tickets to Cavalia. We'd been holding off because we didn't know what she was going to do, but we also didn't want to wait any longer than necessary since the tickets were going fast. So while she's looking to be in labor, he orders the tickets for this Saturday night (tomorrow) and then she stands up and that's the last we've seen of contractions from her. Now we have $200 worth of tickets to this show and she's still in foal!!! :arg!

She is in a trance, frozen to the spot
default_poke.gif

3.45am she has just gone down sternal

3.49am she went out flat for a minute and now she is up and standing in her corner

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I totally freaked out Parmela's day yesterday and she STILL hasn't foaled.
default_thud.gif

I think today is the day we see the little one. Raven looks even more uncomfy then she has the last few days. And i just saw her do her cricket dance again. heres hoping for a baby TODAY
default_please.gif

Come on Raven, so mama can go to her show!! Hoping between now and Sat. evening she will foal!!

I've personally never had a mini, with as much wax as Raven has, go this long!! I know others have, but not me. I have had big mares go that long with wax though.

I can't believe I totally freaked out Parmela's day yesterday and she STILL hasn't foaled.
default_thud.gif
Oh, no problem Renee! I can't tell you how many times many of us have thought the deed was imminent...only for her to start her hours-long trance of head down eating!lol I think Raven has decided that she is special and she's only going to foal when she is ready. She doesn't care what the milk tests say or her body looks like; she's going to do it her way!

It's actually good for Raven that she's hundreds of miles away because if I was there I'd be
plunger.gif
about now!lol

Can we watch her outside ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back