Prayers needed for Whisper

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh! My heart is just breaking for you. I am so sorry that you lost your special girl, Vicky. My thoughts and prayers will be with you during this very difficult time. I pray that one day soon that your tears of sorrow will turn to tears of joy and and bring a smile to your face as you relect on the memory of your sweet Whisper. God Speed Whisper!

Tammie~

I feel so very sorry for you and the loss of your mare and what you both have had to experience. Words really fail me but I know you did everything you could for her. Take care and try to remember the good times you shared with her. Lavonne

I am just crying right now, I am so sorry! I am so glad you were there until she passed, it means a lot to our animals if we do that.

I am SO sorry for your loss!

Re: the hay man, if he runs his place as an actual business I'd recommend contacting the Better Business Bureau. But if he's just a guy selling hay on the side I don't know that there is much you can do about it, other than what you did, stop payment on the check. I'd sure tell him he can come get his hay and tell him one of your horses is dead. Possibly you could contact an attorney and see if you have a case, it would probably cost you more money, though, and might be tough to prove.

Again I am so very sorry. Maybe as some others suggested it would be best for you to switch to some other type of feeds if you can't get quality hay in your area. (I'm sure you're already thinking of all this). I can't imagine not being able to feed hay but I can't imagine the horror and worry you've had to go through because of bad hay, either.
default_no.gif

Oh, my, what a horrible experience you've had. I'm so sorry that you lost your beautiful mare.

My heart aches for you.

Rita

I am so sorry to hear this. So very sad, I can't imagine having to go through this. I am sitting here at my desk at work crying.

Vicky, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful horse, my prayers are with you, She is in Gods arms now and running with the other beautiful horses in heaven and enjoying her beautiful pastures.

Words don't seem to come close to it but I'm so sorry you had to go thru this. I too am crying at my desk at work.

I applaud all of your efforts both at home and with your vet, and even for making the decision that is so so very hard for us as pet owners. I’ve only had to do this with dogs and cats so far but I believe they know we are there with them and it comforts them.

You did everything right for your sweet Whisper, even the hardest part of letting her go.

HUGS, thoughts and prayers

I am so very sorry your beautiful little Whisper had to go thru this and my heart breaks for your loss. I hope there's a way that this man can be stopped from selling dangerous hay like this.....no one should have to experience this kind of loss.

I am so very sorry for your loss of beautiful Whisper. God bless you all.

Robin

default_no.gif

I'm so sorry. I was crossing my fingers for good news, I'm just so sad that it turned out this way.

If I could I would give you a big hug and let you cry on my shoulder. Instead I sit here alone and shed a tear for you and your girl. (((hug)))

I just wanted to add my condolences. I am so very sorry about the loss of your special Whisper.

Oh Vicky.
default_no.gif
I am so sad for you. I know that heartbreak all too well. Sending big hugs your way.
default_bye-sad.gif

I was so praying that she was going to be alright. I am so sorry for your loss of your very special girl
default_pray.gif
Sending prayers for you to help you get threw this very, sad and hard time..

Latest posts

Back