hello, advice needed please on feeding a laminitic.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anna, I'm so sorry for your loss. This is very difficult for you right now. I know I loss my Hershey in January. I blamed myself for not catching his obstruction earlier. We just love them so much and they love us right back. Mini knows you loved her so much and did the best for her. She knows. đź’•

I'm so sorry to read about your situation, Anna. Please know you are surrounded by friends who completely understand how you feel and where you're at right now. Most of us have been through something tragically similar. Please know, we can't always fix them. Sometimes the damage is too great, done before we were able to help or make a change. Sometimes the very best anyone can do isn't enough to bring them through. And sometimes our littles choose to be finished too. It's so hard, but it's ok.
Sending you big hugs. Take the time you need. If welcoming another little in your life in the future is the right thing to do, we'll be here to celebrate with you.

I came back to thank everyone for all their advice, help and support. I don't know how to live without her in my life, I am completely devastated but absolutely no to owning any more. the heart break is just too much. once again, thank you.

Latest posts

Back