Prayers needed for Whisper

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You for all your Prayers this week.

I also wanted to add, I did not loose my job, so far. They told me it comes with conquence's

for taking off early to get my horse some help. It does not matter how much I help them.

Or that my Mom covered my shift both days, so we did not leave them with no one to

work. So far no word on the Conquence's, at least for now I still have my job.

Vicky

OH Vicky
default_no.gif

so sorry for your loss of Whisper

so hard to loose any but even worse a close friend (((((Hugs)))))))

do be sure to keep some of the hay, incase you do have a court suit

Be sure to hold & isolate a bale of the hay in case any legal action moves forward = evidence..

Careful who might get it, legally & copy the vet's results on the hay in your files.

My minis are also like my kids, do not mess with them!!!

"Whisper" sounds like one very nice Kid, hope she finds my kids up there so they can play together..

I'm sorry to hear that Whisper is gone.

If you're going to try for a lawsuit, be prepared to explain in court why you didn't check the hay before feeding it, and if you did check it & it was in such poor shape you will be expected to explain why you went ahead and fed it anyway. Because that will almost certainly be his defense--he will say that he believed the hay was in good shape inside even if it was bleached on the outside of the bales, and he will say that it is your responsibility as the horse owner to check the hay prior to feeding it to your animals.

Latest posts

Back