Prayers needed for Pacific Pintos NOW!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A tragic and heartbreaking double loss; my heart and sympathies are with you...both Joanne, and Mona, both who knew and loved the little mare.

Margo

I am so sorry and sad to hear this. Please accept my condolences.

I am such a fan of your farm Joanne, it's obvious how much you love and care for your horses...such a sad, sad result of something that was planned to be so wonderful. I wish you Joanne and Mona both peace and the acceptance that you both were loving guardians of this precious soul and there is no fault here.

default_crybaby.gif

Thanks Autumn. The mare I got from you Lakota and Deelite were best friends and she is morning the loss too. They went everywhere together and she is bred to the same stallion, Canterbury All That Jazz. Due in April.

Right now I just want to bubble wrap all my pregnant mares and place them in the barn for safekeeping.

My heart is so broken. I can only hope that the upcoming foaling season will help me heal. It is day by day now. It hurts so bad. I want a "do over", and a successful outcome.

Joanne

My heart goes out to your and yours sweet animals.I pray the foaling season is better.I would love to see picture of your sweet mare :)You have alot of wonderful horses.I know those other horses will fill your heart.

Joanne - we are all behind you and supporting you. PLEASE let us know when you have your next healthy foal and we'll have a BIG forum party to celebrate
default_smile.png

Liz N.

Latest posts

Back