Prayers needed for Pacific Pintos NOW!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still Praying for you Joanne and Deelite! Does anyone have an update??

Praying for you all. I'm so sorry the mare was aborted. Very sad--I hope everything will work out! *Hugs*

Please continue with even more
default_pray.gif
for Joanne. Sadly, Deelite did not make it either.
default_no.gif
She prolapsed her uterus and they lost her this morning.
default_crybaby.gif
Rest in peace you beautiful girl.
default_bye-sad.gif
((((HUGS)))) Joanne.

Joanne, I am so, so terribly sorry that she didn't make it.
default_no.gif
What a beautiful mare, and I know you did everything you could for her. Let me know if you need anything. Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

Liz N.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you at this time. " hugs"

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no.......How heartbreaking........Blessings and Light going out to you all....

Joanne, we are so sorry to hear of your double loss, our prayers go out to you and your furry family.

If there is anything you wish us to do just name it

We will keep you in our prayers, may the Lord keep you safe

So very sorry to read of your tragic losses - my thoughts, prayers and sympathies are with you all.

Even though I do not know you we all here are connected because of our love for our wonderful minis. So we feel the pain you are going through, our minis are part of our families. I am sorry for both of your losses. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm so deeply sorry to hear she not only lost the foal, but her mare too
default_crybaby.gif

Yes Diane, I owned Deelite for a number of years until Joanne purchased her from me. She was a very special mare to me as well, and was one of my last 5 mares that I chose to keep when I dispersed the rest of my herd. My heart just sank as soon as I saw the subject line last night on here, right away fearing it was her, but hoping not. I watched her online until they disconnected the camera. I contacted Joanne this morning when I saw there was still no feed, and no update. I feel so broken hearted for Joanne too. Deelite was a very special mare to her as well...one of her favorites, and she is taking this really hard.
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back