Please help to watch Cami

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bozley

Reaction score
Hi,

Cami is 334 days now so she is getting pretty close. She has been bred to Fred, so as you can imagine, this foal is very special to us. This is Cami's first foal as well as ours. Therefore, we are very nervous and would really appreciate some help keeping an eye on her.

Her link on Marestare is: http://www.marestare.com/cam.php?alias=maine

Tomorrow (5/31) we could especially use some extra set of eyes. My husband, Makayla and I will be working at Linda's benefit show. My son, Noah, who is 13 will be on "mare watch". Cami has a halter beeper on. Noah will have a baby monitor with him to listen along with a lap top so he can watch her on Marestare (multitasking with X-Box I am sure :^).

If you see ANYTHING going on, please contact me. My numbers are on her page.

I did go over the basics with Noah just in case, as well as the foaling kit and important phone numbers including the vet. I just hope it doesn't happen while we are away!

Thanks for your help!

Sue

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided not to try to get to the show so will be home and watching as much as I can. Wishing you an uneventful foaling and a healthy baby!!!

Mary

Oh Sue--I hope it's as smooth as can be.
default_smile.png
Linda! Did you hear that? Can you pull any strings up there? Send an extra angel--how about you?
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back