Foaling Now!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle

Reaction score
Kamelots Just All Sox "lillee" due 7/11

The last mare to foal at DreamKeeper Minis this year is Lillee. She is in foal to a Cremello stallion Quarter Moon Farms Peyote. Last year she foaled about 12 days early, and she is much bigger this time, so it's time to start keeping a closer eye on her.If you cant reach me you can call Mark, 719-660-2984

Thanks for helping to keep watch!

http://www.marestare...ias=dreamkeeper

She is in the top left stall

Sherrie could do with our help as she is a bit under the weather, If you could add her to your collection of girls to watch it would be much appreciated.

Thanks Renee

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
keep an eye on her for you
default_new_shocked.gif

lillee is now in for the rest of the day so any extra eyes are much appreciated. I will have to hit the hay soon.

Diane she is the black mare with the white tail. She isn't due for a while but last year she foaled early. There are 2 mares with foals (top right and bottom left) the others are youngsters and show mares. i have been watching Sherries mares for a while now and she has had her fare share of really bad luck with a couple of mares lost and one really badly presented foal that she managed to save due to her experience.

Thanks for you eyes
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Renee but that 'version' of marestare doesn't work for me, so I'll just send good wishes and follow the news as you post here.

Anna

Yes diane, the cam is on close up during the day as the others are out playing.

Sorry Renee, I can't get this up on my work computer, I was watching her at home last night but won't be able to watch today... sorry
default_no.gif

Thanks everyone, I will try and get an update when Sherrie wakes up.

update from owner:

Well her milk is stickier but still salty, not full yet and her vulva has length to it but hasnt gotten any longer yet. I just hopes she foals this weekend. Then I am going to sleep sleep sleep lol...ok going to try to sleep now. My eyelids keep slamming shut. See ya in awhile

Thanks Diane for helping out, sounds like it was a good job you were there
yes.gif
All seems quiet now, I will try and get an update.

It says nothing about it in the marestare forum so it must have been Sherrie that realised. Glad all went well
yes.gif

Yeah, sherrie does that if she wakes up just to check on her especially if she is down. Probably cos the square is so darn small
new_shocked.gif

message from Sherrie:

She is doing ok. I think Mark just paniced when she came in and laid right down, rather than eating.i gave her 1/2 dose of banamine just incase she was a little colicky. But she seemed fine. Was it you that called? If so thank you.

Lillees bag seemed a little fuller tonight but really hoping she waits til after tomorrow. I have to be back in Denver tomorrow afternoon for a drs appt, so will be gone most of the afternoon. Mark and my granddaughter will be here with Lillee.So if anyone sees her foaling please call him at 719 660 2984. Then try me also. Thanks

Thanks for the great updates Diane, Sherrie's chips sure are fun to watch and they are usually up to no good. I see Lillee is quiet now and I agree she seems huge
new_shocked.gif
I am so worried that she won't get that baby into position. Sherrie has had too many disasters this year!
no.gif
Did you find out why the foal at the bottom is called Miracle? Well I am sure you can guess, it was absolutely terrifying bc she cut the cams so I had to sit here for over an hour. After you watch these girls for so long you feel like part of the barn crew and it is real hard to sit here a do nothing.

Anyway I am trying to keep positive and today is a new day. Right???

Latest posts

Back