Foaling Now!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cassie, could you watch lillee for a while? she has quietened down now and I need to go and give my horses fresh water as it is really hot and I need to put Pat in and Eagle out.

Great news Diane
pray.gif
for a safe and easy delivery.

Thanks for helping with Lillee anyway and I will tell Sherrie about today being The Day. She was acting really weird last night so fingers crossed.

Well, today is the day here !!

My daughter, Katy, just headed to the hospital for induction, as her blood pressure is being erratic again, so tell her to "line up" in the birthing line!
default_laugh.png

I'm very frustrated, as the application that is missing so I can see Dreamkeeper Minis is a windows application, and these are Mac computers -- so it's a no go!

Please keep me posted on this girl -- but DO tell her we're all expecting mutliple babies TODAY, so get with it !!
default_biggrin.png

default_pray.gif
:pray

Great News Diane!! Praying for Katy for a safe and easy delivery. Keep us updated !!

***Im glad someone is paying attention to due dates!!

How's Lillee doing - any news yet? And has anyone heard from Diane on how Katy is doing?

Things are getting really complicated with all these different topics going and three mares and one human all close to foaling - ooops, Katy of course will be producing a child! Seem to spend my life rushing from post to post, mostly cross posting with others LOL!

Hopefully they will all produce wonderful babies very soon and then we can have a huge CONGRATULATION PARTY!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Off to check on Suzie again - Peanut is still out in her field at the moment. Fingers crossed for Lillee.

Anna

Update from Sherrie:

Well her milk is still not testing ready but we all know that can change quickly. I put a piece of tail wrap on her just so its easier to see back there. She has a really thick tail. I dont like tail wraps much so you might see it back off yet lol. When I feel she is getting ready I will wrap it properly.Maybe all this action is the foal getting repositioned. Who knows.... All I know is my hair is grayer and my eyelids are heavy. Thank you all for helping me watch her. She is close but not quite there yet so we wait..... sighs

default_saludando.gif
just got back from work and thought she would have foaled over night no sign of foal yet

can someone watch Lillee for a hour so that I can go and give my potato chips fresh water?

Sorry renee have u been out there yet ?? Just got back on here... Sorry msg me if you ever need me to watch lillee for you!!!!

not to worry Cassie, i was just asking if anyone was free. I found someone on marestare. xx

Any extra eyes would be appreciated as she is getting close. Thanks

Your screen opens every once in awhile for me .... not sure why I can only do one screen at a time.

If one is open the others go blank ---- then I have to be patient and not confuse it by trying the next

one to quickly.

One of these girls needs to pop to convince us they aren't just playing with us.

oh that is annoying for you Nancy i love being able to have 2/3 cameras up on my computer!! :D

I agree about your last statement GOSH!!! at least one of them needs to go tonight!! PLEASE!

Heidi, I hope Peanut foals tonight, just for the fact that you can finally get a full night sleep!!!

Latest posts

Back