Please a young man needs your prayers desperately

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is just so tragic.. Him and his family will be in my thoughts

I just received an update about Devon. At this point there is no change at all. The swelling in his brain has not increased nor has it decreased :no: . They will try again tomorrow to see if they can get the cat-scan done, if it's save to move him to do so.

Thanks for keeping us updated Danielle...we're all praying and/or pulling for him.
default_pray.gif
:

How awful... :no: Devon and his family are in my thoughts. Please continue to keep us posted.

He and his family are in my prayers.

Continued Prayers for Devon and his family.

Please keep us updated.

Thanks for the update, will keep him and his family in my prayers.
default_pray.gif
:

default_pray.gif
: My prayers are there also for Devon and his family. I just thank God for a miracle and for comforting all.

Joan

Just received an update on Devon. They managed to do the cat-scan today. The brain is still swollen, no change in augmentation or in decrease and the brain is still bleeding. They apparently tried to alter some of the medication they have him on but when they did so his pressure dropped drastically so they resumed the course they have him on. He does have a fracture to the skull, his nose is broken, and they repaired the cut on his forehead. He will require some plastic surgery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh, poor Devon...my thoughts & prayers are with him & his family, thank you for the update.

Continuing to worry over Devon, I can't imagine what his family's going through right now.

I wish for the best...

Thank you for the updates.

Liz M.

Yes, thank you for the updates. Wonder what happened. Hopefully he will be just fine with some rest and great medical attention. Prayers to him and his family.

Flamingstar

Danielle..

I am at work today but will be checking messages. Have to go to the dentist this afternoon and will try to stop in.

Kim

Kim, I am heading over there from work at lunch so I may see you there.

Talk soon

Our prayers remain lifted for him. God be with.

Well I am afraid I couldn't get away from work at lunch time
default_sad.png
but no matter what I am going to tomorrow. Without going into great detail, as mentioned at the start of the thread, Devon had an accident as a passenger on a snowmobile. He unforunately was not wearing a helmet at the time and was thrown from the snowmobile and landed head/face into the cement/gravel road, hence the reason for the extent of his injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back