A Christmas miracle for my daughter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was so wonderful to see a happy ending. I also, was in tears. That was a very nice man to help with getting Bob home. Love the pictures. Your daughter looks so happy. Bob is so cute.

Kim

Thanks for sharing the reunion story.
default_smile.png
I agree with everyone else, that the headshot photo is amazing.

Chaos Ranch said:
Now, maybe I can watch Spirit again. Every since I sold Bob at that auction I haven't been able to watch it because of the train scene where he was being taken from his home and he kept seeing and remembering everything through the snow. Was too hard to watch. I have vowed to myself I will never again sell another horse at an auction... and Bob, well he's with us to stay and will never be far from his girl again.
Good for you!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
Auctions are heck on earth for most the animals who go there.

That scene in Spirit always makes me cry because it is such a tragedy when a powerful soul like that is finally brought to its knees. Finding the courage to get up and go on is the hardest thing in the world.

Blessings on your family for going through the best and the worst and coming out the other side together. Including Bob!
default_wub.png

Leia

Latest posts

Back