Devon Morrow UPDATE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowoodstables

Reaction score
I received this email from the Hackney List from Devon's dad Don Morrow:

Update on Devon Morrow- Feb. 27th

Devons progress has been amazing- hospital staff are calling him the "miracle boy". He has been kept very busy with a school class in the mornings and various rehab. sessions in the afternoon. He will be discharged this Thursday and will continue theorapy as an out patient- initially Doctors felt He would be in hospital for months. We believe He will recover 100% in no time at all. At this point it is antisipated He will return to school after March break and will finish this term attending half days.

Many thanks for all the get well wishes and support from across North America, it has been overwhelming. Our prayers have been answered.

Thank You

Don Morrow

Can you believe it!!! Prayers DO work. Many thanks to the LB family for all your help. IT IS A TRUE FAMILY HERE!

Sincerely

Kim Macleod

Wow! That is just awesome news. :aktion033: :aktion033: Doing the happy dance here! :risa8: :risa8: :risa8:

:aktion033: I just LOVE happy endings!
default_yes.gif
:

PRAISE GOD!
default_wub.png
: Our love and prayers continue...

Good to hear that! God is GREAT and prayer very effective. "The feverent prayers of a righteous man availeth much!"

Lyn

cant even express how happy i am to hear this. What a miracle!

Absolutely delighted about this miraculous news! Praise the Lord!
default_yes.gif
: Will continue to hold all up in my prayers!

Joan

Words cannot express how glad I am that Devon was granted a miracle.

a

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Prayers for Devon to continue to heal and recover...
default_yes.gif
:

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back