PlayTime Minis - Finished for 2013; See you in 2014

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Wish is almost there - from this morning.

Wish and Silver sunning themselves. It's a glorious day here!

2013september29thbeautifulday 008.JPG

I wake them up and then Wish wants to pounce on Silver again.

2013september29thbeautifulday 013.JPG

I chase Wish to get some shots (sorry but they are both dirty horses from lying on the ground.)

2013september29thbeautifulday 016.JPG

2013september29thbeautifulday 015.JPG

2013september29thbeautifulday 017.JPG

2013september29thbeautifulday 014.JPG

Wish is one of the sweetest mares around but she's exceptionally cranky today so I think we're close but I thought that in July too.
default_doh.gif

She's certainly looking very close, but I'm still waiting for that udder to fill a bit more!

Love the pic of them both snoozing in the sunshine.
default_yes.gif

Wow, maybe a Halloween baby? Or Thanksgiving at this rate. I just hope she has her baby before the snow starts to fly.

She's looking good, nicely elongating, but I would love to see that udder fill a bit more, too!

I love that picture of them sunning themselves!! Such a nice day there!

Just dropped by to say Mighty Mike and Zorro are now officially AMHA Worlds Top 10 boys. Adrial is going through some shape changing so he was left home at the last minute but Mighty Mike and Zorro had a great day. I was very excited but when I went to tell the mares, they really didn't seem all that excited and didn't even pause in their grazing.

No changes with Wish or Silver.

Thanks Anna. It was a very exciting day for a newbie like me. Been bouncing around all day with happiness.

Thank you Lori! Can't wait to see your gorgeous colt out and about showing. He's awesome.

I got my copy of Miniature Horse World Magazine today and it was such a thrill seeing my ad and my boys in DHTC's section. Maybe when you've been doing this years, it's different but for me it's been a really awesome experience. Next year, my two fillies, Suzette and Kate, will be with DHTC and I'll hopefully watching them on the show circuit and those will be fillies all of you helped me to bring into the world safely. What a year it's been and thanks for being with me to help me through these births.

We are as excited about these wins and showing successes as you are, and we LOVE to see "our" babies go on to do so well!!!

And I don't think the excitement is any less -- each WIN is an exciting event for everyone!

Thanks Diane. I was watching the live feed the other day and I was so excited for everyone too.

congratulations on your exciting show results with your special boys!!!

sooo... where are the piccies?
default_smile.png
)

your girls are looking great! I hope their babies will be born nice and fluffy! poor little things lol. going to be some gorgeous babies though!

Yes it MUST be time for some pictures of the 'mommies', and you could show us more pictures of these awesome little boys!

It's a FOAL!!! Wish just gave birth!!! Don't know yet if it's a boy or girl because it just happened and wanted to rush in and let you know. Mom and babe are resting comfortably and I will update later this morning. Funny thing is I had no idea she was going to foal because her bag didn't change at all from the last pictures. I went out to do morning feeding and chores and it happened right then and there. Wow, the miracle of birth. Will never get over it. Anyway, just wanted to let the Aunties know and many more details later. Oh, he or she is either a perlino or a palomino. Headed back out now.

Okay, it's a FILLY!!! and I think a palomino. She's nursing well and Wish didn't do any squealing like Sweetie did and her bag is very full now. Baby is still unfolding but here's her first pictures.

2013october9thwishfilly 002.JPG

2013october9thwishfilly 003.JPG

2013october9thwishfilly 006.JPG

This birth really caught me by surprise because Wish's bag didn't change so Wish has a very dirty tail and back legs. Can I give her a sponge bath? Don't want to do anything right away because I'm letting Mom and baby bond quietly. Thanks Aunties for all your help. Couldn't do it without you.

Congrats on your new FILLY! Wow, 3 for 3...... I didn't think Wish was that close either, but good thing you were there.

Thank you Mary. I'm glad I was there too. I thought I had a few more weeks.

Latest posts

Back