PlayTime Minis 2015 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it's those long legs on the new baby sticking out of Wish's side now
default_wacko.png

Thank you Kim! Wait until you have your baby and you'll be so excited. Nothing more wonderful than these foals.

Nothing is going on with Paradigm so I thought I'd introduce you to another mare on my foaling line up. I was going to wait until she is 300 days on 2/26 but she's looking huge so here she is - H A Little Princes Emerald Rose. Dam to many World champions, I've owned this small, doe eyed mare for a few years but this is the first foal she is having for me. I bred her to my Buckeroo son Little King's A Billion Bucks so I'm thinking the foal will be bay
default_whistling.gif
Here is my sweet girl who is starting to waddle.

2015february10throse 008.JPG

2015february10throse 011.JPG

2015february10throse 010.JPG

2015february10throse 014.JPG

And here is my main man, Billion.

_horse4_3011.jpg

Oh my she sure needs a wide load or hanging low sign. I am thinking you just might get a bay foal...lol!

default_risa_suelos.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif
Bay it is then. (Don't mind me. I love playing with the different emoticons.) And yes, I had to count again because she is HUGE so I'm thinking a bay elephant horse.

She is big. I think it's because she's small and she's older and has had many, many foals at other farms. I have my vet coming this week to check her though to make sure she's not having twins or to see if anything else is going on I need to be concerned about. Sometimes the small mares can look huge when they are near to term.

Sometimes these older brood mares just look like they've filled up with foal, and look like they will foal anytime. But then they just wait it out. I've posted pictures I know you've seen of some of my bigger brood mares who looked like they would explode, and then carried 6-8 weeks more before presenting their perfect little ones.

They look great and I can't wait!!

She is huge! She looks as though she has lost her legs and is nothing but belly! She is pretty too! Daddy is really nice.

Thank you. She's such a sweet mare. Last time she foaled, she had a giant colt for her owner (different sire) but hoping she has a tiny baby in there and if Diane is right and there is a lot of fluid, I shall prepare for a flood. She's still about 30 days out from foaling.

Thanks everyone for visiting my foaling thread and have a wonderful day. I'm just waiting on Paradigm to start the process.

Well, it was 70 degrees on Saturday and now we have snow. Paradigm is stalled for the bad weather but I took her out today to do photos. She's 324 days along. Baby has dropped but has been dropped for a while but all I see otherwise are very slight, small changes.

2015february16thparadigmday324 001.JPG

2015february16thparadigmday324 002.JPG

2015february16thparadigmday324 003.JPG

2015february16thparadigmday324 004.JPG

I'll try to look at it that way Little Lady. I just get impatient.

From these pictures I think you have a bit of time yet. Baby needs to move a bit more forward of center, and she needs to do a bit more on the elongation area, so no panicking yet. She's doing fine.

Latest posts

Back