Pacific Pintos Miniature Horses Foaling Cams

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
288 days and counting. We have lights on at night now. She is out crusing during the day.

have been watching her, and her rat LOL. she is standing quielty at the moment... such a pretty girl, really hope everything goes well for you!

The rats have found a new home...

Treasure has been sleeping quietly at night.

Last edited by a moderator:
So exciting! I have watched her the past couple of nights
default_smile.png

YAY so glad she is getting closer ;)

I have been watching, when I can all has been quiet so haven't been commenting, she sure is getting big though
default_smile.png
yay for a baby soon
default_smile.png

338 days and counting. Treasure was very restless last night and up and down.

We are still waiting for some significant udder development, but her tail is loose. She may bag up after foaling, so we are watching her.

Next years line up looks very colorful. Of note, we did get Annie back in foal. She lost her foal this year, so we are very excited!

Oooooo great news about Annie!

Thanks for the update on Treasure - I've been having problems getting tuned into marestare lately so,quite frankly, I've not been bothering. However will try again now that Treasure is getting so close.

Good luck and safe foaling.
default_yes.gif

LOL!! So I see from my visits to the cam!! Cant be much longer though.................................can it?????????
default_whistling.gif

Approx 11.50pm your time and, it may be my imagination but, she looks 'interesting'????

After catching her several times during the night, resting peacefully or hoovering her stall, she is now happily eating her brekky with obviously no intention of relieving everyones frustration! LOL!!

can't believe Treasure still hasn't foaled!
default_thud.gif
lol poor baby!

been watching when I can... sure can't wait to see this baby... Finally LOL

Approx 3am and lots of heavy breathing going on, plus, if she's not listening to something outside her stall, then she is 'listening' to her tummy! Maybe............................................................??????

Come on Treasure - you can do it!!

Obviously last night was not the one!! Roll on tonight - possibly!
default_yes.gif

I'm think I'm the last one to the party...I just found the camera link (I know, I know...but I'm new)! How fun! I might be addicted!!!

Latest posts

Back