baby bump/bumps.....?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay!!!!!! Progress!!!!

Whisper is looking promising. Probably going to foal before lady bug. Her vulva is loosening fast and changing color. Udder not much development, but she did the same with her first foal. Her belly looks different and baby was gettin on her nerves. She is due July 7th

image.jpgimage.jpg

Also ignore my blister lol. I was weeding
default_smile.png
I was not allowed to upload the belly shots urgggg. So I'm going to pull out the good cam tonight. Take some belly shots and post em
default_smile.png

OK so now that I FINALLY got the pictures, the computer wont work lol :-D :-\ . urghhgh.

But in good news!!!!! Lady bugs got milk!! It's clear and not sticky. But its milk. Funny thing was I never thought to really check for it cause she's so tiny down there. But whalla there it is, milk. Who'da thought. And her temp is low for what it should have been this evening. But honestly I'm probably just being hopful. Her milk isn't ready anyways. Her vulva was loose and about two shades redder than it has been. And latley it has been more of a faded red pink...

And whisper is regressing. Vulva not as loose. But belly looks more droped. Baby is more ready than her
default_smile.png

Blazin is enjoying NOT being pregnant. Hullabaloo really likes her but she glares at him through the fence. Calfe just wants to get rid of him lol.

OK!!!!! Lady bug aka the cuteness is officially at day....... 370!!!!!!!! Just give it up already, gurrr I wanna see what's been cooking. Better be something special! :/:(

I am planning on doing pics tomorrow. Computer is working now, but who know how long that'll last.

Lady bug is now, what I would call over due. 374 I believe..? Whisper is steadily progressing. I think she would be a breeders dream. Her bag keeps slowly enlarging. And does not shrink.

I have been having terrible chest pain for the last week. Sorry I haven't been on. Went to dock and she said it's either this, or this, or yadda yadda...basically I zoned out. My brain has been on auto pilot. But thanks to muscel relaxers and steroids, I feel a ton better. Well not a ton. But definitely can breath normal now.just a bit shaky and discolored and very tired. I just want lady bug to have that baby already!!!!!! Gurrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Yes Ryan hopefully she is just putting on some very finely detailed finishing touches
default_smile.png

sorry everyone. I geuss there wont be any new pics for a while. everyway I try (and I have tried like 5 different ways) to upload pics, the forum says they are too big.
default_sad.png

Thañks Ryan
default_smile.png
. Feeling a ton better!

Lady bug is looking promising. Her vulva has been lava red and vieny allllll day. And she has been very uncomfortable. Her temp is a little lower than the norm. So who knows. Every time I think she's close she just turned it around. Her belly is dropped and pointed. Her milk is not tacky. But a kind of skim color. Hoping for a baby by morning
default_smile.png

Can't wait!!!! Praying for a safe and uneventful delivery of a healthy little one!!

Urghhgh well she turned it all around. Nothing!!!!

Last night she was very uncomfortable. Kept pacing and looking at belly. Milk is same. Belly just keeps growing. I have gotten so desperate that I am now lady bugs personal cup bearer. In other words I did the taste test for milk. And she is in the first stage. Eww I don't recommend it.

Hullabaloo was playing with the big girls, and a puddle splashed him lol. He decided they were no fun after that
default_smile.png
:p .

Kitty83- I wish I was almost there...more like she wishes.

OK I think we may have start of colostrum...?... Is sorda tacky...I'll check again when I put her in the stall this evening. Fingers crossed,and toes, and what ever else will cross. Arms,eyes you name it lol
default_smile.png

Lol Ryan I jinx her every time I look at her :p

Its been on and off tacky. Temp was high last night. 101.3 normal is 100.5. But then again she keeps changing her norm.

Whisper is lookin good. She's got a completely loose tail. Her vulva is almost all the way relaxed. And her udder is constantly growing and not shrinking. I just can't get milk out of it :-\ .

I also found out blazins problem with breeding! She likes younger men. Aka hullabaloo!!! Those to are too much. And his mom is not happy with blazin lol. But hey I guess now I no for the future she does not like 16 year old stallions but rather an inexperienced very young one
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back