baby bump/bumps.....?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very late to the party (or being able to post I should say as I forgot my password) A BIG congratulations
default_smile.png
I have been in Bali so needless to say I had a few celebratory cocktails for the arrival.

he is just lovely
default_smile.png

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Very busy! Gardening, chickens, school, work, horses, ect.

Ryan they are all wonderful. Cuteness is good. Belly looks different. I'll post pics from two days ago. Udder slowly changing, enlongating, crabby?

image.jpg

Kept saying files were too big
default_sad.png
. But here's one of cuteness

And here's whisper. Due in july but I believe she will foal sooner. Her last foal was a month early. She is really enlongating and slight bag change. She and cuteness are slab sided. And they are rather chunky. I shaved them with the help of my friend. Took bout a half hour between the two of us.

image.jpg

Also got new chickens. Show girls, frizzels, Frizzel cuckoos, and bunches of chicks hatching
default_smile.png

image.jpg

Okay, I don't know much about chickens, so what is that beautiful, unique bird jut above??

I am with Diane. I don't know much about chickens either, but that is a very pretty one. I am going to take a guess and say that is a show girl chicken. You have to show us pics of the other ones!

Correcto Kim
default_smile.png
. I'll try to get pics but the loader says they are to big a file, I might need to do it this weekend on the real camera. I also plan on shaveing hullabaloo. I found a white hair on his booty. Very hopeful lol.

The chickens are hysterical! At the moment my mom has some frizzels and showgirls/ show girl frizzles. I plan on crossing some polish with Frizzel. But right now I'm working on second gen olive eggers. I'll have to take some chick pics too
default_smile.png

Ugghgh so I have not been able to get those pics yet
default_sad.png
. Been exceptionally busy!!!

Ladybug aka the cuteness may foal today tonight or tomorrow...?

Here are the signs

* normal morning temp is 99.7-99.8

Today it was at 89.8 so definite drop.

* very skitsy and paranoid. =-O :-*

* udder is changed but looks like calfes before she foaled. Except a bit lopsided. Her teats feel different then last night. More firm..

* vulva was red and veiny past two days.

* lost of but rubbing and pacing.and pooping a ton. But not loose. She pees a ton but its only small amounts. Baby was moving a lot yesterday, now nothing. Belly looks dropped...but can't really tell. I think it's not obvious since she's a maiden.

I do have a video system now. But sadly it doesn't hook up to internet
default_sad.png
. I guess now I don't have to worry about Marty the mouse lol :p

Oh and whisper who is due in July, is doing splendid. She is loose and ligaments are relaxing, udder is developing.

Hullabaloo is doing great aswell. He is already acting study. Trying to mount the cuteness. Creaming to the other girls. Of course none of them are amused. I plan on shaving him soon and getting new pics...when I get the time.

No baby
default_sad.png
. Rubbed her butt for at least two hours last night. Then layed flat out just to get on my nerves. Hopefully she decides to just have it, and not wait a long time. But I can only hope :p lol

No baby yet but I'm gonna get some pics this evening. For sure this time
default_smile.png
. Hopefully they will upload.

Blazin has been looking very suspicious for the last couple of days. Loose poop for a couple of weeks, and jello butt. Her belly looks lower and more round. She would have been due 3 days ago. Vet said she was not pregnant..... Buttttttt I don't know.

Whisper is moving along nicely. Jello butt, udder development.

Lady bug is just takin her time in LA LA land.

Hullabaloo got into some trouble the other day. Thought her was gonna die. The vet said if was a miracle he lived. I had found him upside down in the back of the pasture with two gashs on each temple. Not moving. Went to pick him up and he started writhing and thrashing. His gums were white. He could not stand. He was cold to the touch. Vet did a bunch of shots on him and I had to keep milking out calfe to force feed him. Next day he acted like nothing ever happened. And I learned he likes milk and omoline 300 smoothy lol. I also got to try my hand at horse milking. Overall very very busy past couple of days. That's my update for the moment
default_smile.png

HOW SCARY.....AND GREAT SAVE!!!!! You've earned your stripes this year, for sure!!!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

These are the pics it allowed. Bad pic of lady bug. I'll have to try and get some more pics with real camera. Maybe it will work with those. Enjoy
default_smile.png

image.jpg

image.jpg

Also quick qeustion, does lady bugs belly look "v'd"???? Or am I crazy...? For the past month I have been up every half hour to check on her soooo its possible.

Lady bug has a red vulva. But udder is still no where near ready. Her temp was very low this morning compared to hear norm. I hope she foals soon she is on day 361.but all in all everyone is doing fantastic!!!

I hope your winter is going well? Sunny at least?

Back