baby bump/bumps.....?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol she is good. I'm now getting suspicious of her. I will probably have the vet out soon to do testing on her. No baby yet. Lady bug is going to be at 400 days tomorrow. So something is up. Either she is filled with air lol. Or this baby is too comfortable.

Whisper is still progressing in the udder department. And relaxing. Her belly looks lower sides are slab. But belly not pointed. She was due on the 7th so I'm not too anxious.

Me too , keep us posted when you have time
default_smile.png

UPDATE!!!

Had vet out. He tried doing a x Ray to see if there was a baby. I asked him to. Of course it did not work. So we drew blood and should have results by middle of next week.
default_smile.png

Sorry guys I wanted to update on some more juicy stuff, but that's all I got now.

I'm concerned about lady bug. If the results come up as not pregnant, I think she will be on an extreme diet/exercise program. Her belly has never been like this. Even when fat. We will find out next week I guess
default_smile.png

Ohhh and hullabaloo is going to a petting farm.. I think that's a good term for it. Name of the farm is lambs farm. Wonderful place for all animals. There are two mini geldings that will be his buds. I decided to donate him, since I found he has moon blindness. He can see but it is limited. His actual eye color used to be brown. But now turning a beautiful blue. And the pupil is like well...the moon. He has a large ball that he likes to roll over on lol. He does flips over it. And his new name will be nitro. Im positive he will have tons of fun when he goes to the farm
default_smile.png

Oh and so I don't sound so heartless. I decided to donate him rather than have him be sold for money. He is better off being gelded and enjoying making people smile

Good for you and glad that he is going to the petting farm. Surprising that they are changing his name to that, though!

Waiting to hear on the pregnancy test(s).

Who is next?

What a wonderful thing to do, I'm sure he'll have a great time there!!

Can't wait to hear the results~!!

Results "should" be here by Wednesday! Well that's the plan.
default_smile.png

Paula- its not like he's fast either :p. I could see sleepy or dopy more than nitro. He just goes with the flow. Good boy.

Diane- I'm with you. I can't wait!!!!!!
default_smile.png

OK so there was a screw up with the blood. Had to take new samples. Got sent out today. Hopefully have info in a couple of days.

Apparently the last sample was delivered to the wrong place, and it took this long for the lab to figure it out. In other words I'm fumeing.

At this point they probably are not pregnant unless, there are mummified babies. But its still peace of mind. Lady bug was oozing and had blood on vulva for a couple of days. Acting healthy though. Still has milk. She had some hard spots in her bag also. Like lumpy. Her vulva has been constantly bright pinkish red for several weeks. Not her norm. I hope these results come out with some answers.

Yippi??!!! Good news!!. Well I think so. They are not pregnant. I'm only happy about this because, that's an easy fix. It just means they are fat lol. And not sick or need any more testing. Just false pregnancy and fat!!! Very happy
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
and as much as I wanted them to be pregnant, it just wasn't meant to be.

LOL! the Jenny Craig paddock! Good one!!!

I'm happy you're happy too, but sorry we'll miss out on seeing a new little one.

Latest posts

Back