Laney (*filly* 4/10-Tinkerbelle) *New pics pg 187*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laney had more mushy poop. She ate her feed and is on her hay. You can see her she is sunken in in front of her flanks as she is under the cam eating. She has more bloody show and her vulva looks kind of puffy and pink from the outside. Her udder went down a little bit and I knew it would with how active she was today. I think we will try to get milk again tonight... and just watch her.

Laney is ancy again. Lots of tail swishing and belly kicks/bites. A storm is coming in.. I may stall her just in case. We are going to try for some milk in a few.

Wow very exciting day while I have been sleeping lol I will be watching her if you want to get some sleep ;) were you able to test the milk?? I see you have also stopped the camera from rotating good plan, n as she gets real close if you decide to lock her in you can change it to the stable cam
default_smile.png
she is eating her hay atm

Couldn't get any milk.
default_thumbdown.gif
I do feel secretion on my fingers when I milk her but nothing that drips to be able to test. We aren't going to stall her- just watch her. She isn't as interesting as this morning. She was seriously having me thinking it was going to be the next 24 hours or so after all of what she was doing.

Cassie- I can point both cams to the stall and use the best one when I stall her. I hate the rotating cam but have to do it when I can't sit and change the cam myself so we don't miss her. I am so glad you and some others can watch at night because I was up early and had a rough day so I am so ready for sleep.

We got a big stall mat and put it in her feed stall so its not muddy.

A storm is supposed to roll through so we will see if she gets nervous again.

I'll keep an eye on her n call you if I see anything... Let me know when your going to sleep n I'll make sure I'm around
default_smile.png

Do you have any problems with tornadoes where you are?

K I will post when I am going to bed. Thank you so much
default_wub.png

We did get a big tornado last year that was a few miles from us. It is rare but the weather is changing and our state saw more tornadoes then normal last year. I think tonight it is just rain and a thunderstorm.

Laney was yawning over and over this morning. I haven't been able to watch as close since it is dark but I haven't seen her yawn since this afternoon. Never seen her do it til today.

You can see her flanks good right now with her in the stall like that. She looks old and saggy
default_whistling.gif

thats good
default_smile.png
means that foal is getting into position and is carrying lower n heavier
default_smile.png
won't be long!! yippee!!

well I hope you don't get any tornado's this year!!

we generally don't get tornado's here... we did get one earlier this year about 7 hours away, one of our employees brothers lives down there and his wind farm got ripped to shreds
default_sad.png
not nice...

Laney looking real good!!

let me know when you want to sleep n I will keep an eye on her!

Its supposed to be a good 2 hour+ rain later on
default_frusty.gif
I know she will stand right out in it. I just hope she doesn't decided to foal out in it. I think she has settled a bit tonight but don't want to say she won't foal cause she may surprise us.

Thank you, Diane. I saw her rubbing her butt earlier and caught it on my video camera once.

Last edited by a moderator:
Laney is starting with her yawning and stuff again.. Just saw 3 or 4 nice yawns...

Laney is licking her lips/chewing/yawning a lot. Is that normal?

She was quiet while I was out there. Her poops aren't as mushy as earlier today. I was able to see the secretion from her udder and it is an amber color now. A few days ago it was cloudy looking. i don't know why I can't get it to drip for a test anymore.. maybe it just isn't full enough.

She really enjoyed me rubbing her neck while I was out there. Closed her eyes and sighed.

She is hard to see on the streaming cam standing back there because of the pixilation but it comes in clear on the input on my computer so I can't fix that. You would be able to tell if she was pacing around and layed out flat though. It is SUPER hard to see the yawning and chewing stuff unless she is really close though on cam.

Storm is about to roll through I think. I am going to go to bed now.

PLEASE text or call the first number on the cam page if she is foaling or if I need to go check her. She likes to stand in the rain and I am hoping she gets hungry soon. I will go refill her hay so she has plenty through the night and maybe that will keep her close to the cam.

I'm going to sleep. Goodnight everyone! Safe foalings!

lol well she got hungry!! good girl! is it maybe raining out there? it looks like it could be... maybe its just the pixalation...

she looks nice and quiet now from what I can see... I am watching!!

Night Cassie
default_saludando.gif

Udder this morning:

DSCN0833.jpg

DSCN0837.jpg

Look how relaxed her hind and flanks have gotten. Doesn't look good.. but it's good for having a baby. (excuse her being wet and dirty please)

DSCN0839.jpg

She is making us wait a little longer.
default_whistling.gif

Yep, she is looking great and I still say a pintaloosa filly on the 3oth
default_smile.png

Yup, next week we have guesses on the 25, 26, 27, 28, 30 and 31! I bet SOMEONE will get it right!

Back