DONATIONS for the UNIONVILLE minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

virginia

Reaction score
CMHR is starting a Fund for the minis in need in Kansas. It will be a while till our Justice System kicks in but we would like some funds in place so we can help the Kansas Rescues that hopefully will be involved. Maybe we can even get some hay delivered and dumped over the fences to help them in the meantime. I really don't know what is going to happen, but we want to be ready.

Please send your donations to

Paypal [email protected]

or Checks to

CMHR

Gini Acton

16340 N Coronado View Rd

Tucson, AZ 85739

Please make sure you let us know that the donation is to go to the KS MINIS

and thank you all .. this is going to be a long haul.

Ginny St Pierre, President CMHR

I just sent a donation through PayPal.
default_yes.gif
:

Gini --

Thanks for organizing this money. Whatever the situation is with the owner, I feel so sorry for the horses and hope that things can be done to get some help to the animals.

Jill

Mine will be coming via snail mail. Thanks for helping out those poor minis! :no:

Thank you all for helping start a fund for these guys. You all are the best!!!

Jill

The sheriff is so blasted slow!! We are now getting responses from the gov, atty general, county atty

and all are saying their waiting on this sheriff. I guess nothing ruffles his feathers! Not even horses in

this condition.

***BUMP***

If you're able to contribute towards the care of these minis, please do so. These minis in need will be eternally grateful!!
default_yes.gif
:

I donated but the link didnt work for me. Paypal didnt have a note to tag it for the Unionville minis, Kathy

Littlefoot Miniatures & 4-H club from Ontario, Canada

made a paypal donation this morning

forgot to add Kansas minis in the subject line :eek:

Mine was sent this morning via PayPal.

Also, Gini, over the winter I sent you a bunch of new lead ropes for CMHR to auction off, and I don't recall seeing them auctioned. Can you use those to help with this also?

Mine was sent this morning via PayPal.

Also, Gini, over the winter I sent you a bunch of new lead ropes for CMHR to auction off, and I don't recall seeing them auctioned. Can you use those to help with this also?

Geri

We received the leads and were waiting for the Nov auction. My DIL will be sending those to Jess in Texas as I'm on an island in Alaska until Nov 2. Thank you those will come in handy.

We have ear marked all paypal donations for the Kansas mini's from the 18th on. You can also put Kansas

mini's in the comment column.

Thanks again everyone. Now if we could get the wheels turning faster!

I just sent through a payment as well. Sure hope there is some good news soon.

As an aside, this was a welcome sight when processing payment.
default_yes.gif
:

The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 CAD = 0.973539USD

I'm just going to "bump" this up since it looks like it's going to be a long haul to help these minis!

Back