CMHR $3 Mission: Ozark Dec. Donation PG. 29

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Please give me a few minutes of your time and read the entire post, it is the most important thing you will read on the forum this year!!

THAT'S RIGHT!

It is time for our 6th annual, $3 Mission of Thanks for CMHR!!
default_aktion033.gif

Why $3? Because it is 3 weeks until Thanksgiving, yes really!!

Only $3?? Yes, we are asking each forum member to donate just $3 to CMHR, that's right only $3!

Other organizations ask for $50 and even $100, making it difficult for so many people to help who truly want to give.

Most people can handle the $3 and feel good for doing so.

DOES IT WORK??

Well, yes it does and it has for 5 years!! Last year we set a record for donations of over $6,000 and we did it $3 at a time!!

It is so dang simple it works wonderful!!

It is going to be a wonderful, long 3 weeks!! Please check this post often as we have prizes to give away, horse items to purchase and again this year we have 5 members who will be doing matches of your donations!! Last year we raised over $1000 on these matches alone. There may be a time when you give $5 a member will match that, or even more. So even if you have already donated, or are waiting on a match to make your dollar with more, make sure to check this post often.

Members and officers of CMHR will also post here often to let you know what it is your dollar is going towards. You will also hear success stories by CMHR foster parents and adopted parents!! But they can not do it alone! As the economy gets worse, the need for CMHR increase and we can all help, one person at a time, $3 at a time.

To donate: By paypal go to CMHR web site at www.chancesminihorserescue.org/ check on the left side of the page to donate.

We also have a new treasure, Tammie Miller. For US Mail:

Tammie Miller is CMHR'S current treasurer - her address is: 5846 Craven Rd, Emmett, Mi 48022 - Please make all checks or money orders payable to CMHR.

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!

default_rolleyes.gif
:RollEyes
default_rolleyes.gif
:RollEyes

default_poke.gif
:poke
default_poke.gif

default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_risa8.gif

Who will be the first to donate their $3? Really, that is all we are asking for!! You may post here about your donation, maybe encourage others to do so as well, or you may donate privately!!

Last edited by a moderator:
NO pinning of this thread!!!

We will keep it active enough to keep it on the front page!!

Thank you again so much to all here at the forum for allowing us, and me to take up so much space and time!!

Love you,

default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I have just donated $3 per horse in my barn and the one that isn't. So $36 is already sent by Paypal. I have been blessed to have wonderful horses and they said I needed to help out the ones not as spoiled as they are.

default_wub.png
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Oh my goodness!! What a quick response!! Lets see,, that took just a few minutes, and if we have a donation every few minutes for 3 weeks,,,we should raise about 14 million dollars!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked

Thank you so much, ALL of those in your barn are greatly greatly appreciated!!!

Carolyn in the house!

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Getting the PARTY started!!!

default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif

Got my donation in, each mini decided they should donate $3, so as of Oct that's 12 minis, so $36. Forgot to put a memo in that it was for the $3 mission.

Carolyn, Thank you so much for doing this for us yet again, and all the people who support CMHR. Its been a very hard year: So many horses, lack of foster homes, and very little adoptions, but that's how it rolls in the rescue world. We have the cutest little babies in the nursery ready for adoption and thank heavens they were all born safe and healthy with no complications for them or their mothers. Check them out. We are presently having an Adoption Fair in hopes of getting some of these guys a home for the holidays. Please stop by and take a look. Thanks to all again.

http://whirlwindproduction.com/auction/donationfair/index.php

Here we go! Thank you so much Carolyn!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Tammie Miller is CMHR'S current treasurer - her address is: 5846 Craven Rd, Emmett, Mi 48022 - Please make all checks or money orders payable to CMHR.

Donations are what keeps us able to help the horses in need. This year we have helped several horses that have come to us through different situations. We have had three foals born in the rescue this year as Marty mentioned in her previous post. All three are colts so they will be gelded before they are adopted. We will be telling you about different horses as this post grows!

Our foster homes in Oklahoma experienced the worst drought this past summer so we provided them with the hay needed to continue to foster their horses. This was a huge expense for CMHR, but it is our committment to the horses that are in our care.

Every 3.00 helps tremendously! Thank you so very much to all whom have supported CMHR through the years.
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

I'm going to donate $3 from each of my two minis, myself, my 2 sons and my 4 month old daughter
default_517.gif
And $2 from my stingy husband.
default_laugh.png
So $20
default_new_multi.gif

I'd also like to donate a small prize if that's ok. How can I do that?

Yay! We are off to a great start!
default_risa8.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I consulted with my barn helper Ayden this morning and we decided that we would like to donate 3.00 from each of our horses currently in the barn.

20 horses times 3.00 each equals 60.00! Aww heck, might as well make it an even $100.00!

What's that? Oh the 3.00 Mission Of Thanks runs for three weeks?

Well Ayden says we should donate 100.00 per week for all 3 weeks!
default_488.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

Tammie I will hand deliver our 300.00 donation tomorrow if you are going to be home and then I can pick up my halter order at the same time!

Ayden and I are fostering Lyon for CMHR at this current time. He was unfortunately just dumped off by his family. He came in at a body score of 3 and now - well............he's a bit chubby!
default_biggrin.png

Here he is the day I picked him up

P6211346.jpg

And here he is 45 days later!

_MG_7500.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Oh my goodness!!! What an awesome first uhhh, 12 hours!! You are all THE very best and I do mean that!!

Each donation of $3 is so important,,,it isn't "just" giving $3, it is the caring behind it and adding your $3 to the next $3 to the next!!

If you would like to donate an item, please just message me and I will add to the others I have received. Please do not be concerned if you do not see your prize offered right away,,,we have 3 weeks.

Connie, that is one awesome horse, you guys have done a kick butt job!! You should be proud, because that horse sure does look proud!!
default_yes.gif

I just donated !!
default_thumbup.gif

ill donate when i get paid.. I also have a couple mini coolers and sheets that i made and are sitting in my back room if they can use them id send them out

default_wub.png
default_wub.png

This time of year is so good for one's own heart!

You guys are just the very very best!!!!!!!!!!

YOU have made my day so much better. Coming here and reading the generosity of such awesome people, it's bound to make your heart smile!
default_biggrin.png

default_wub.png
default_wub.png

This time of year is so good for one's own heart!

You guys are just the very very best!!!!!!!!!!

YOU have made my day so much better. Coming here and reading the generosity of such awesome people, it's bound to make your heart smile!
default_biggrin.png
Yes, the best time of the year, to give.
default_wub.png

I think this is a wonderful start and just thought the $3.00 a mini is the best way for all that can afford it should go.

I just did my donation through pay pal so easy

7X3 = $21.00

Just go here, http://www.chancesminihorserescue.org/

So my minis (5) said $3 each, then my biggies got crabby and wanted in, so $6 each for the 5 of them (cuz they said they're twice as big) and the 3 dogs said they'd go in for the amount of a bag of biscuits, so long and short, just sent $50 your way through paypal. . .

We lost a dear friend this year who herself rescued many animals over the years. In fact, her brother told a funny story at the funeral about driving down the highway in Las Vegas and having to pull over and wade into traffic to rescue the most raggedy, flea-bitten mongrel he'd ever seen. She also rescued some minis and they stayed with her to the end.

In memory of our beloved Eleanor Mondale, we will donate $100.00.

We take comfort knowing she will spend eternity riding her "Silver Stallion".

(Will send via the US post office once I find an address)

She sure sounds like my kind of person!! Wow!!

Thank you so much!!

I just am so taken back by how so many of you have stepped up so early in our $3 Mission campaign. It is truly Thanksgiving!!

For US Mail Donations!!

Ok Tammie!! You are so going to love me by the time this is all over. lol
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif

I REALLY think we need a first day total! I have never seen this many respond within the first 24 hours, amazing!!

So Tammie!!

Whatdowegot??

Latest posts

Back