NEW Mission Record,,,, Total Page 30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an UNBELIEVABLE total! WOWEE! Thank you just never seems enough, but THANK YOU! You have no idea how many horses can be helped with these funds. Bless you one and all! Huge thanks to each and every single person. Whether you donated 3.00 or offered to match funds and every amount in between - WE THANK YOU! The horses will be safe from harm all because of all of you!
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Connie Parr

Chances Mini Horse Rescue President

I pledge $10! If that is matched, then that's $20 and a total of $71 for me and that makes me feel GREAT!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I pledge $10! If that is matched, then that's $20 and a total of $71 for me and that makes me feel GREAT!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Robin

I think your $10.00 will be matched $20.00 for your $10.00 for a total of $30.00. Which means your total is $81.00 right?
default_aktion033.gif

Carolyn

We just received these donations thru paypal for this wonderful match.

$10.00 USD from Felicia Wimmer

$25.00 USD from Jessi Wible

$5.00 USD from Chris Smith

My goal was $100!

Ok make my $10 into $12 and I donate another SHOW BOW to the first person that donates $15 to CMHR!

I hope someone grabs it! That would make my goal for giving!

I'd be SO happy!!!

Aprox. 4" x 6". No photos can capture how gorgeous this is! It is a shimmery material with tiny sequins! It is classy and will add some sparkle to any outfit!

Your choice of color and with or without white or black net!

GREEN

BLACK

FUSHIA

RED

SILVER

TURQUOISE

GOLD

BLUE

PURPLE

website1017015.jpg

My goal was $100!

Ok make my $10 into $12 and I donate another SHOW BOW to the first person that donates $15 to CMHR!

I hope someone grabs it! That would make my goal for giving!

I'd be SO happy!!!

Aprox. 4" x 6". No photos can capture how gorgeous this is! It is a shimmery material with tiny sequins! It is classy and will add some sparkle to any outfit!

Your choice of color and with or without white or black net!

GREEN

BLACK

FUSHIA

RED

SILVER

TURQUOISE

GOLD

BLUE

PURPLE

website1017015.jpg

I got the first one she made and it is truly beautiful. Much prettier than the photo. If you show and have longer hair, this is almost an essential hair ornament. Just finishes your show attire.

Angie

Last edited by a moderator:
I will go make a $25 dollar donation right now. Is the show bow still avalible?

Last edited by a moderator:
Carolyn here is another match

Joan Blackburn donated $25.00
default_aktion033.gif

Wow, wow and holy cow WOW!!!!

Sorry for the MIA the last 2 days, my 17 year old was in a wreck on Sunday evening. For those who knew and were asking, thank you, he is doing fine. Mostly shaken up, and his pride hurt as his car did not fair as well.

BUT, again we are thankful as like most accidents, it could have been much worse.

I am just over whelmed how the mission has been strong from the first day to today. Somewhat disappointed as each year I have had to go hunt down a few friends to help us reach our goal and I didn't this year. With a few friends, it was almost the fun part of it!!

This year we have had more people donated, more people donate more money, and more people consistantly come back to the thread to see if there were more they could do to help. To me you are ALL simply amazing. Times do not seem to be easy for anyone, but wonderful people, with very kind hearts make those times easier to deal with. You all have done that and so much more for so many little horses.

I wish I could meet each one of you and shake your hand and say, you are much appreciated and it is an honor to know you for your actions you put forward in life, and for, walking the walk!!

You are just the best! Thank you each and every one!

I'm SO glad your son is ok Carolyn! I've been waiting for you to come back on & say how he is! Sorry about his car though.

I'd love to see a new total Gini! When you have time
default_smile.png

Dana! Here is your pin!

I mixed the clays and made it all by hand!

It's 2.75" tall. It's gorgeous in person!

Here's your stallion THUMPER!

thumperpin.jpg

Thank you for buying it and helping me raise money for CMHR!
default_wub.png

Carolyn I'm sorry your son had the accident. So very happy he is ok. Car's can be replaced but lives cannot.

Carolyn are you ready for another total??? Really ready everyone?????

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
$5843.00
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Dana! Here is your pin!

I mixed the clays and made it all by hand!

It's 2.75" tall. It's gorgeous in person!

Here's your stallion THUMPER!

thumperpin.jpg

Thank you for buying it and helping me raise money for CMHR!
default_wub.png

Robin it's beautiful!!!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back