NEW Mission Record,,,, Total Page 30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOWSER!!!!!!!!!

I can NOT believe time has gone by so fast!!

ONE DAY,,,We have only one day!!!!!!!

Let's keep going,,,it may mean one more horse, one more safe home!!

THANK YOU ALL!!

ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ALL,

Because CMHR has helped several dwarf miniature horses in the past with transport and refering them to us for rescue, Little Bit's Dwarf Miniature Horse Rescue Fund run by Janell Jensen and Bill Chapman and all the members of Little Bit's would like to donate $72.00 to CMHR!

Gini, you will be getting a check in the snail mail from us!
default_yes.gif

Thanks for all you do CMHR

We here at Little Bit's are proud to help

Bill Chapman & Janell Jensen

Hi ALL,

Because CMHR has helped several dwarf miniature horses in the past with transport and refering them to us for rescue, Little Bit's Dwarf Miniature Horse Rescue Fund run by Janell Jensen and Bill Chapman and all the members of Little Bit's would like to donate $72.00 to CMHR!

Gini, you will be getting a check in the snail mail from us!
default_yes.gif

Thanks for all you do CMHR

We here at Little Bit's are proud to help

Bill Chapman & Janell Jensen

Bill and Janell

Thank you! This means so much to all of us here at CMHR. Please thank the Little Bit's members for us. It takes everyone in the miniature horse family to help these little horses. Again, THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my we have reached the last day of the Mission! Carolyn you are awesome for helping CMHR each year. This is a wonderful fun time for every one here to come on and see what you have up your sleeve for us!

In addition to the match we have going on we are adding another one to run beside it. I am going to copy and paste what this special person sent to me.

So how about I put out another challenge. I will match dollar for dollar up to $250.00.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I so love CMHR

OH Robin - it's beautiful! I can't wait to get it and show everybody my boy. Thank you so much!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Oh my, another match!!!!! You guys amaze me each time I come here to see how we're doing and what's going on,,,just amaze me!!

We CAN'T let these matches slip away!!!

We still got a whole day, we can match this one as well!!

Oh what fun it is to ride,,,,,,,,in a mini horse sleigh,,,HEY!!!

thank you so much!!!!!

Tell a friend, tell anyone to come here and help us get every last dollar of the matches!!!

We have matches everywhere,,,just give and a whole lot more will be added!!

Every $1 turns in to much more!!

Thank you alllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankie, on 16 November 2010 - 06:41 PM, said:

dannigirl,,,,,that is it!!

Thanks so much, I will get my donation to CMHR and send you my address. Let me know the shipping cost, I will cover it as well.

THANKS!!!!!!

Everybody NEEDS something, everybody has something,,,you may have looked near and far, and it may just be on the forum, just ask and put in a bid!!!!!!

If you want it first class in a brown envelope, I will cover the shipping and you can just add $1.00 to the donation if you want. If you want it sent priority with tracker, it is something like $4.85 or $4.95 for that. My email is [email protected] and that is my paypal if you want it sent priority. Will get it in the mail as soon as you email me your address.

Glad I could help this time. Will be watching.

I still haven't heard from you about this. Still have the journal so let me know. Have a great Thanksgiving.

deleted

Frankie, on 16 November 2010 - 06:41 PM, said:

dannigirl,,,,,that is it!!

Thanks so much, I will get my donation to CMHR and send you my address. Let me know the shipping cost, I will cover it as well.

THANKS!!!!!!

Everybody NEEDS something, everybody has something,,,you may have looked near and far, and it may just be on the forum, just ask and put in a bid!!!!!!

I still haven't heard from you about this. Still have the journal so let me know. Have a great Thanksgiving.

I will ask Carolyn and get back to you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Gini

default_saludando.gif
It has been a very emotional week for me. So when Gini sent me the new total and ask me to post it,,,well,,,

I was over whelmed.

It is with great pleasure I announce to you a NEW record for the mission total.
default_smile.png

I can't help but think of each and everyone of you, because it is all because of you.

Who would of thought that when I started this 6 years ago, something so simple as asking each member for just $3 would turn in to something so big. You have seen many who have given so much, but we can not forget all of those who give and do not post here of their donation. You are such a big part of an important mission.

So, WITHOUT including the match donations,

our new total for our 2010 $3 Mission of thanks issssssssss,,,,,,,,,,,

default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

$6,440.00 !!!!!!!!!

I hope each of you who have helped with this mission,,,have a huge smile in your heart!!

That's right,,,six thousand, four hundred, and forty dollars!!!!!

You are all THE best!!

Be a part, we still have a day to go, and matches to meet!!

our new total for our 2010 $3 Mission of thanks issssssssss,,,,,,,,,,,

default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

$6,440.00 !!!!!!!!!

Be a part, we still have a day to go, and matches to meet!!
Oh my, that is SO close to the nice, even number of $6,500.00 that my horses asked me to donate the additional $60. AND they have convinced me to double that donation if the total donations until this mission is over reach $7000.

Can someone post the paypal link for donations?

Oh my, that is SO close to the nice, even number of $6,500.00 that my horses asked me to donate the additional $60. AND they have convinced me to double that donation if the total donations until this mission is over reach $7000.

Can someone post the paypal link for donations?

Kim

The paypal address for the donations is....

[email protected]

I am so very humbled right now. The tears are just flowing. This is truly unbelievable. I don't even know where to begin to thank all of you wonderful people that make it possible for us to continue to help the horses in need. Bless each and every one of you!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Please know how very thankful we here at CMHR are to EVERY SINGLE one of you and the horses thank you SO VERY MUCH!

Connie Parr

CMHR President

WOW!!! Our new total is...

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
$6500.00
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Sorry to be so late with this, but I guess better late than never. Our ten minis voted to each donate $3 and had me set it up with my bank's electronic payment system so there will be a $30 check sent each month for the next 12 months!! They are all so happy that Max is home from the hospital.

default_saludando.gif
Well, I know the double your donation check has been mailed, so we will be OVER $7,000. We'll just have to wait and see how much.

JUST HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Hopefully some will still paypal tomorrow for the other match we have going.

Plus visit Ozarks Black Weekend sale, Lisa is donating $5 for every order she gets until Christmas.

Thank you, thank you to all.

Have the bestest Happy Thanksgiving ever! Because of you, many little horses will see another Thanksgiving!!

I can't believe it. This is incredible.

Carolyn, thank you so much for all the hard work you have poured into this fundraiser and for all the beautiful people that have contributed. Remember, for those that could not send a money gift, we appreciate your moral support. There are many times when we who sit on the Board have cases that make us frustrated, upset, crying, have our hands tied, you name it, and just knowing that we have this kind of following and support makes it all worth while. I am so ready to go rescue more horses in trouble!

Is there any better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than by giving?

You all have celebrated so much, you should feel great on this day of giving!!

This is our last day, the three weeks have gone by so fast, but it has been exciting each and every day. To open this thread each day and to see all who have opened their heart, and pocketbook, has just been remarkable to say the least.

We will ask Gini for a total later in the day, but it will not be our final total as she will have more coming in by mail. So watch for a grand total in the next week or so.

I hope you know I am speaking directly to you when I say, thank you so very much for sharing with so many who would not be here without YOU!

Thank you!!

Latest posts

Back