NEW Mission Record,,,, Total Page 30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My herd got together and asked me to send $25.00 for this very worthwhile cause. They are very thankful and hope this will help.

Renee

Better late than never!!! My horses told me they are so happy on this beautiful Thanksgiving Day that they each wanted to donate $5.00. Just sent $25.00 via PayPal. Happy Thanksgiving to all. To all who work so hard for Chance's - my thanks!

Barbie

As we are extra grateful this year, Free Spirit Farm is sending $5 per horse from Bo, who was lucky enough to have a great home his entire life, Spyder, who knew what it was to need to be rescued, Kody, who also knew a less-than-ideal home, and Turbo, that he may never find himself without help when he needs it. And as an extra special bonus my Sheltie puppy Lucy sends $3 because she is grateful she gets to play with her mini friends. Her shelter cat buddy Max and I will each contribute a dollar for an even $25.

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope all of you are having a HAPPY THANKSGIVING"! I just can't believe how fast these 3 weeks have gone by. This has been the most exciting 3 weeks for CMHR and the rescues. The miniature horse community is a such a caring group of people and CMHR is blessed to have your support. This is economically hard times for a lot of us right now and CMHR appreciates every donation we have received. Every $1.00 donated helps us with getting the horses ready and into their adoptive homes. CMHR and the Rescues Thank you one and all!

The last match has earned donations of $420.00 and our match donor will be matching $250.00 of that.

With that match our total without any other matches yet is..... ARE YOU ALL READY????

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
$7195.00
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Wow that is wonderful for all the horses that need help. I am sure they all wonder how and why people would treat them like they do. When they only have good and love to give back!

My crew is pledging $36. This is from Frog, Mister, Falcon, DeeDee, Beach Ball, Rio and Charm from the Crabby Chicken Ranch!

Happy Thanksgiving to all and once again thank you so so much for all of your generosity and support this year!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Connie Parr

CMHR President

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Standing ovation for you all!!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Happy, happy thanksgiving!

You have made a difference, one horse at a time! That is all we can ask for, and again you have come through. I so look forward to seeing all the horse this makes a difference to.

Gosh, now what do I do tomorrow? Oh yeah, go to work at 4:00 a.m.

So glad this thread provided me the opportunity to meet some more wonderful people.

Will see you soon!!

Don't stop counting yet! I said I'd double my donation if the total amount donated reached $7000 so I just sent another $60 via paypal. Thanks to you all for all your hard work for these poor, neglected horses.
default_aktion033.gif

Again, Thank you all for the best $3.00 Mission ever!!
default_wub.png

Kim thank you. I will add it to the final total.....

A huge standing ovation to Carolyn and Gini for paying close attention to this thread and for taking care of the 3.00 Mission Of Thanks once again for CMHR!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
You ladies can sleep well tonight knowing that your help has provided a safe environment for many many horses.
default_488.gif
default_biggrin.png

Thank you immenesely to every single person who has helped and also to all that help in other ways. You are all very special people!
default_cheekkiss.gif

Connie Parr

CMHR President

Someone asked me for a total of what we have received by midnight so here I am again. I promise this will be the last total until I get everything in. You are all the Best!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
$7631.00
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Yahoo!!! Way to go everyone!! The total is getting real close to $10 000! Give all of those sweet little horsies a kiss from me!!! Yippee!!

Latest posts

Back