CMHR $3 Mission: Ozark Dec. Donation PG. 29

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've not been on LB as much as I used to, so just now seeing that you posted the updated pics of Momma (aka Prize). Thanks! She really has made alot of improvement since she came here. She and Trooper both are such sweet, gentle horses.

just wondering if the ornaments made it safe..
default_smile.png

Do we have a total, yet, or still waiting on final pledges and matches to arrive?

Ozark Mtn Minitack.com is going to donate $1 for every order we receive in December to CMHR. If you place an order and mention CMHR in comments then we will donate an additional $1. Hopefully we can add some great numbers to this awesome rescue !!

Merry Christmas,

Lisa

www.minitack.com

Wholley Molley! I just got my bucket from Lisa, she was more than generous! Thanks you so much for all the stuff, a blanket, sheet, bell boots, halter/lead,grooming tote, t-shirts and much much more.I got it at work and opened it here, my co-worker just watched as I kept taking things out. What an early Christmas present.

Thanks again,
default_aktion033.gif

Yipee
default_aktion033.gif
, I sent the money this morning and went ahead and sent $150 to match the other bucket winners amount. Who do I get a hold of, to give them my address?

Thanks for all you guys do.
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks Lisa so much for your continued support!!

I hope many take advantage of your wonderful offer!!

Have a wonderful, joyous Holiday to all!!!
default_wub.png
:wub

Glad you liked your bucket !! The girls in the office enjoy making them since the get free rein.

Remember - anyone who orders from us in December and mentions CMHR - helps CMHR. $1 for every order and an additional $1 when you mention CMHR.

Merry Christmas - look forward to sending a big check to CMHR.

My link

Ok everybody I know you have all been patiently waiting for a total for the 6th Annual $3 Mission of Thanks....there are a few things still possibly pending but this is what we have received so far $3,574.50!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Thank you all again for your generosity....thank you...thank you...thank you!

Please know how much you are all valued and appreciated here at CMHR. We could not do this without your support.

I should have posted this before. I got my bucket late Sat. night. Lisa, I am thrilled with what I got. I also received a blanket, sheet, grooming supplies, bell boot and socks plus other things.

Thanks again

default_new_shocked.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Tammie, thank you so much for the total!! I know it has been a lot of additional work for you.

To those who received your surprise buckets from Ozark, thank you for letting us know as well,,,Lisa does such an awesome job!!

TO ALL THAT DONATED AND CONTINUE TO DO SO...
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back