CMHR $3 Mission: Ozark Dec. Donation PG. 29

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty: Where can I find a current (or as current as possible) image of Misty? I want to share her story on my Facebook page. Thanks!

Joy, I have a new picture of Misty, taken 4 days ago, problem is, I can't get it off my phone!!
default_wacko.png
:wacko
default_no.gif

I can txt to you, I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Except it's just me.

I tried to post to facebook, says wrong address.

It may just be I need some sleep!!

Message me a number if you'd like!!

Thanks Marty for sharing her story.

Misty is doing awesome!!
default_biggrin.png

If there is anyone who can get pictures from your phone, to here...would like to share her new picture here as well. Please message me your number and I will text it to you. I STILL can't get it to my computer.
default_517.gif

Then all can see her improvement.

Surprise buckets are at $135 and $150
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy

There's still time!!

Not much time left on the surprise bucket!!

Come on Jody, surely you won't let someone beat you out. After all, how much did I pay for your tree several years back just because I had to win something at the auction.
default_biggrin.png

We still have the ornaments available.

But, only 2 days left on the mission!!!!!

TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please give today,,,tomorrow will be busy for sure!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

To donate: By paypal go to CMHR web site at www.chancesminihorserescue.org/ check on the left side of the page to donate.

For US Mail:

Tammie Miller is CMHR'S current treasurer - her address is: 5846 Craven Rd, Emmett, Mi 48022 - Please make all checks or money orders payable to CMHR.

default_saludando.gif
:salute
default_saludando.gif

JUST $3

Ouch Carolyn!! And may I ask, just where is that tree now???? Hummmm??????

You going to rejoin Mid America now that you are moving back? we are AMHR as well as AMHA now.

Ok, ok, ok, $140.

This is hurting, I just um. well. will have a surprise announcement soon, on Sunday and yes, four hooves and it whinnies. Needs new supplies for this surprise.

If I won this will have to wait until next week. I am going to be tied up all weekend but I will purchase this bucket

Wooohooo!!!!! My "bucket" came today
aktion033.gif

I am the happy recipient of a fabulous black Kensington show bag (with a lovely brown plaid accented sides), a matching black with brown plaid accents halter, a red sheet for my largest girl, a really funny horse t-shirt and a lovely red AMHR t-shirt with an embroidered mini and cart on the left chest area. The sprinkling of mini lolipops were the perfect surprise.

The fact that the one t-shirt and the horse "sheet" are both red really tickles me....love red!!!

Thanks so much!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Frankie: I just sent you a message....can't wait to see (and share!) the pic.

We have 2 sets of home make rope halter tree ornaments donated by Shadow Paints here on the forum! They were made with special care by her and her sister.

They are really adorable!

Could be THE perfect present for your secret Santa.

Shipping will be paid for by Shadow Paints!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

You may see a picture here:

Or myself or Becca can send one via email.

Because we currently have an auction going on for the buckets: we are going to sell these wonderful ornaments, and it is the season!
default_wub.png

We have 2 sets. There are 5 halter ornaments per set.

$25 per set.

Paypal or us mail.

Just lets us know here you want to purchase one of the sets!!

Thank you Shadow Paint!!!

Good Luck!!
If these are not already sold yet, I would love to purchase a set--they're adorable! I'll email you as well. Thank you!

Joy, thanks for letting us know about your surprise!!
default_laugh.png
Lisa does such a great, great job!!
default_aktion033.gif
I sent you a text.
default_wink.png

We still have one set of the Christmas Ornaments available. They are just too cute!!
default_yes.gif

Picture above in this post!!

One set of 5 left to sale: $25

Thanks so much to each who have donated such wonderful prizes and provided awesome matches through our Mission!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

One day,,,we have just one day left,,,in case I didn't say, we only have one day remaining!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif

default_smile.png
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah This is SO exciting! Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope you all have a very blessed day and the horses thank you so very much for opening your hearts to them again this year!

Well is it over? I am home for lunch and can do the paypal if it is, or I will take care of it after work.
Congratulations west2u on winning one of the $100 bucket packages!!!
default_cheers.gif

To donate: By paypal go to CMHR web site at www.chancesminihorserescue.org/ check on the left side of the page to donate.

For US Mail:

Tammie Miller is CMHR'S current treasurer - her address is: 5846 Craven Rd, Emmett, Mi 48022 - Please make all checks or money orders payable to CMHR.

default_saludando.gif
:salute
default_saludando.gif

HAPPY THANSGIVING everyone!!! I wish each and everyone of you a blessed day! Hard to believe this is the last day of our $3 Mission of Thanks....not sure where the time went. I cannot thank you all enough for your generosity and support for CMHR. It is the kindness and generosity of all of you that make CMHR possible. You are an amazing group of people!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Even though the $3 Mission of Thanks will be coming to an end today for another year please remember you can donate anytime and NO donation is to small. Every $ helps us to continue taking care of the horses already in our care and the ones yet to come to us.

Congratulations to west2u and newmini for winning the $100 bucket packages with bids of $145 & $150. I'm sure you are going to LOVE them.
default_firstprize.gif

Our total donations received yesterday were $109.00 (thank you Dan and Getitia) these checks were qualifying donations for the double match so this $109 + the $218 match has just turned into $327.00. So our total donations received so far is $1,979.00 this does not include matches, pledges not yet received or the money from the last bucket auction. Our total with matches is $1,979.00 + $1,256.00 in matches = $3,235.00 + $295 proceeds from bucket raffle = $3,530.00 + $25 for ornament set = $3,555.00!!!!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I will update this total as the pledged amounts are received.

default_biggrin.png
I just can't believe how fast the 3 weeks have gone again this year!!! It just seems like yesterday was the first post. It has been a busy 3 weeks, filled with lots of good prizes, great matches and even greater people. It is so much fun, filled with warmth from all the kind, caring people, known as miniature horse people!!!

Thank you to all at CMHR who really are the ones who do all the work. This part is easy, type a little, beg sometimes...but those at CMHR are out in the cold, heat, dead of night, what ever it takes to get a horse to safety... and we, along with hundreds of horses are truly grateful for them.

Connie thank you so much,,,Marty we love hearing of the wonderful stories thank you,,,Tammie, you have done a kick butt job during your first mission, I know it is not always easy to keep up with all that is going on, thank you.

It is Thanksgiving...again, it is a verb. Please show action on this day of thanks and give your donation to the end of our 6th annual, $3 Mission of Thanks!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all, be safe, be happy, for all others, pay it forward!!

It will take a good week to keep up with a total, so watch for it in the title of the post.

Again:

default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png

default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif