December photos/Equine Affaire: On Target Miniature 2012 foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I am so happy that they are coming home Mary
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
You can finally sit back and enjoy your babies. What a wonderfully successful year
default_thumbup.gif

What a little bundle of joy!
default_smile.png
you must be so happy with your 3 gorgeous new babies
default_yes.gif

Oh she is just so cute - what a pretty little girl. You certainly have three very beautiful babies this year Mary.
default_thumbup.gif

Did Mira and Bunny make it home yet?

SOON WE WILL HAVE VIDEOS OF BUNNY'S HAPPY TIME HOME! She was running everywhere in the front yard like a crazy woman but she looked amazing! After dinner will be doing youtube!

cam should be up to see all three moms and babies. Just tried getting on and it says stream is down.

We are just thrilled with our foals this year and I have to say "we couldn't have done it without you".

MIRA AND BUNNY ARE HOME.. and back on camera. I can't believe how much Bunny has changed - and all for the better. Pic of her on the way in tonight - looking through the fence for her brother Clyde.

Bunny_home_5_1.jpg

Can't imagine how she will look CLIPPED! And we are thrilled that Mira wanted the grass...

And see how excited she was to get home:

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/targetsmom/?action=view&current=P1050144.mp4

Yay!!!!!! I am so excited for you all!!!!! I was almost crying happy tears at that video bunny is so lovely and looks so happy to be home!! I didn't think she could get any lovlier... I was wrong!!!! Can she please come live with me in Aussie land?!!! Lol she is just absoloutly stunning!!! Everything I want in a foal... Sigh
default_smile.png
I am so very very glad that they are back home safe n sound where they belong!!! Mira looks really well n I loved seeing her pull steph (i gather it was you steph) around for more grass while her baby did laps of joy
default_smile.png
now bunny can meet her new baby sister
default_smile.png
oh please Mary can we see a video of when you put them all out together?? I would love to see that!!! So happy for you all thank you so much for letting us share your joy n letting us into your barn, all your horses are stunning I am so glad that this foaling season has gone well for you
default_smile.png
big hugs my friend
default_smile.png

Oh MARVELLOUS!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

I was laughing out loud at the video - little (or not so little now) Bunny must have been saying "wheeeeeeeeeee freedom at last!" And Mira looks great too.

I am so very thrilled for you and hubby Mary - all your beautiful mares and their gorgeous babies back together where they belong.
default_yes.gif

Cam is back up - something happened to my computer when I was uploading my videos and half the things I had running crashed but the other half didn't!!! I had so many things running (as usual) that it took me a while to notice what crashedt. Now I just need to remove all the cobwebs from the cams....

I am so glad they are home!! That video is adorable! Bunny was so excited!

Was so great to see them all back in their stables last night - cobwebs allowing LOL!!

So I can see that they are all outside now - how are they doing, what did the babies all think about each other?

We will have to have another go at the cobwebs - we THOUGHT we knocked them down at bedtime last night LOL!

The mares and foals are still kept separate. We tried putting Mira and Bunny out with Clyde and Toffee and it started out great and then a few minutes later the mares were fighting so we separated them. One thing we noted is that Clyde does not look that huge compared with Bunny - she has pretty long legs too. They are now in adjoining turnouts - well, Mira and Bunny are in the backyard. Maybe I should think about putting Mira in with Sox and Snappy, but Snappy is not a week old yet. However, Sox seems to want company....Maybe when Stephanie gets here we will move them around. As you saw from the video, moving Bunny can be quite an adventure!

Oh my goodness is Bunny ever GORGEOUS!!!
default_drool5.gif
I hope we get one just like her! Mira looks so pretty too and I am sure she is so happy to be home.

Thought some of you might want to see some newer photos of our foals.

Bunny, filly born 4/8

20120503-bunny-0020.jpg

Bunny_website.jpg

Clyde:Colt born 4/18

Clyde_5_6_1.jpg

Snappy: tiny filly born 4/26

Snappy_ad.jpg

Clyde & Snappy: part 1

Clyde_5_6_2.jpg

Part 2:

Snappy_5_6.jpg

Thanks Diane - or should I say "Auntie" Diane? Should add that Clyde's dam is our "untrusting" mare so Clyde was a bit of a challenge to be-friend. So before they get let out each morning, I worked with him on just a touch here or there, until one day last week he let me scratch his neck. He decided he LOVED that and now he won't leave any of us alone! I am working on his dam, Toffee, but I know she will be much more difficult.

Oh my!!!! I love all of them!! I can't decide who I love more!! Bunny will always hold a special place in my heart, she is exactly what I want from a breeding! Clyde is SOOO stunning! as Diane, said he is going to be THE MOST gorgeous show horse! (will he be staying as a stallion?) and Sunny, she is so tiny and sweet and gorgeous! the kind that just melt your heart!!!

oh I want to come visit so I can snuggle them all!! makes me wish I had put my girl into foal for this season LOL
default_whistling.gif
default_thumbdown.gif

Thanks for the update!! and Mary these kids are so special to us, would you be able to update us every now and then with how the go and grow and show and you know LOL well all the rest of it
default_please.gif
would love to see them as they develop
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back