Kita's foaling thread *Updated pictures Sep 4. New clipped baby pics =)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today her milk is syrup thick. Her udder is enormous and hard.

KitaJuly242014behind_zps6f9b51fb.jpg

She tenses up a little when I try to take this picture. (who wouldnt @_@)

KitaJuly242014hindend_zps077f281c.jpg

KitaJuly242014udder_zpscfd25cf7.jpg

KitaJuly242014leftside_zps6b937e7d.jpg

So I think we are about to have it. How long does it usually take when the milk is super sticky?

should be any time now, keep an eye out for any changes in her habit, they often act very clinging and then try to sneak off alone to foal. If you see her at the far end of the paddock it is probable that she is up to something
default_smile.png

Good luck and keep us updated, if you need any help just shout, one of us will be around.

She looks ready to go!! Can't wait to see your announcement! We're here if you need us. Don't forget to re-read the foaling thread pinned at the top, so you're fully ready for anything!

Praying for a safe and uneventful foaling!
default_pray.gif

Sorry that I'm joining in at the last minute - no internet since early on in July! Looks as though you will soon be having a baby - good luck and safe foaling!
default_pray.gif

She is looking like she is getting ready. Praying for a great outcome. Keep us posted.

Hello guys! Funny enough, she foaled about an hour after I took the previous pictures. Its a boy and I could not get very good pictures of him as it was kind of dark in the stall. I will get some better ones as soon as weather and my work schedule cooperate. He seems quite leggy. I dont know how she fit him up in there. He was up in no time and bouncing all over his stall. He loves to nurse and I have a feeling he will be one of those butter ball foals. He sure looks like his sire.

DSC08691-Copy_zps78d66cee.jpg

DSC08710-Copy_zps938f13b5.jpg

DSC08721_zpsd7b05428.jpg

DSC08724_zps2c826a11.jpg

What a handsome little boy!! Love that bald face!! I had to go back to see what daddy looked like -- and he's as handsome as his dad!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Last edited:
Yippeeeee what a stunner, he was well worth the wait. ? CONGRATULATIONS ?

Oh many congratulations - what a handsome lad!! Looking forward to more pics when you have the time - outside in the daylight perhaps?

Congrats! Can't wait to see some outside, unfolded pictures when you have time. He's very nice.

Hey guys! Sorry I have not posted new pictures. I have some good ones and I will post them later tonight as I work today. Id so rather stay home. =(

What fantastic pictures - he's certainly a very stunning colt, you must be over the moon!

Latest posts

Back