Cocoa - Koora Filly - WARNING - Picture overload! Page 36

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though I can't wait to see the baby several more weeks would be great
default_smile.png

Yes it is lol her udder felt a tiny little bit fuller this morning but still nothing and felt the baby kick for the first time in a while. A very powerful kick poor mumma haha

gorgeous girl! can't wait to see her baby! when my foal arrives you should definitley come and visit!!! :D seeing as your only 15/ 20 min away
default_smile.png
would love to meet you!

Her udder has started filling
default_smile.png
no noticeable difference when you look but it feels fuller lol

Today she is between 295 - 304 days

295 days (1).jpg

295 days (2).jpg

haha shall do!! near the top of her tail was quite squishy this morning but i cant decide if its just because she chubby or not haha

LOL!! We also have that problem with the 'chubby' ones!
default_yes.gif

So i think she did a little bit of shopping last night, but she must be a bit of a cheap skate
default_new_rofl.gif

Udder yesterday and then today

back udder comparison 2.jpg

296 days (4).jpg

Well at least she didn't go and spend all the money on that credit card in one go!!

Haha i Know I should be thankful lol her belly has a very centered looking v this afternoon, getting closer to the big day haha

The little brown horse in the background is Dakota her second baby (almost 4 years old) who has escaped out of his paddock once again the little brat

IMG-20120907-00169.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What day is she at? I can never remember numbers, lol!

Certainly getting there, hope she doesn't progress too quickly though!

Yes I hope she doesn't either, I would be quick happy with a few more weeks
default_smile.png

Interesting, if those last two pics of her were taken a day apart, there is a hugh difference in her tummy, more than I would have thought possible in 24 hours?? So is the second pic correct or is the camera playing games with us (as camera's can do!) Can we have another side on pic tomorrow please just to set the record straight.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back