Cocoa - Koora Filly - WARNING - Picture overload! Page 36

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were to guess, I would say that looks a lot like sabino roaning on him
default_smile.png
Beautiful boy!

Yeah that's what made me think he was because when I searched sabino it mentioned the chin spot

Ive always wanted an appaloosa they are soo cute, but as i live with my parents im not allowed any more other than the baby

Looks like Sabino to me
default_smile.png
my Girlis Sabino n she has the white face (though bigger then the normal Sabino as she has splash too
default_smile.png
) the owning n the white chin spot ;) I love the chin spot hehe sooo cute!!

Yeah i love his white chin spot especially in winter because he has the longest chin hairs haha

I re-did the foal colour thing and if Amigo is a chestnut tobiano/sabino then the foal will be either:

14.58% - Buckskin Tobiano

14.58% - Buckskin Sabino

14.58% - Bay Tobiano

14.58% - Bay Sabino

8.33% - Palomino Tobiano

8.33% - Palomino Sabino

8.33% - Chestnut Tobiano

8.33% - Chestnut Sabino

2.08% - Smoky Black Tobiano

2.08% - Smoky Black Sabino

2.08% - Black Tobiano

2.08% - Black Sabino

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jade, coming on in here late but congrats on expecting. I'm just going to follow on here, got my first due in Dec and need to learn as much as possible lol.
default_smile.png

Thats completely fine
default_smile.png
Good luck with your foal when the time comes too
default_smile.png

As you can see there is nothing in the udder department but i thought i would take one anyway for a comparison pic. This is her today. She isnt very wide but she never carries wide (or maybe its just her big bum hides it haha
default_smile.png
she is now at 287 - 296 days

286 days (6).jpg286 days (8).jpg

287 days (2).jpg287 days (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much of a change this morning however her bottom did feel a bit squishy but im probably just imagining that lol

She was super grumpy this morning but shes still moving around quite fast.

But heres some photos from this morning

289 days (2).jpg

289 days (1).jpg

An udder shot even though still nothing there

289 days (3).jpg

From what i can remember she is a last second udder developer lol unfortunately. I do hope she holds off for atleast another 3 weeks (im a bit paranoid that she may have another premature foal)

Sorry cant remember when she's actually due, but looking at her udder I would say that she's around 3 weeks away from foaling, but if that 3 weeks brings her close to her due date, then she should be fine even if she foals in the next week. We had a 6 week early this year and a 6 and 5 week early last year - all fine.
default_yes.gif

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Shes between 289 - 298 days but i would like her to thoroughly cook the baby this time
default_smile.png

well lets hope she cooks that baby at the right amount of time for you
default_smile.png

I know some mares foal early but that thats normal for that mare... and some mares foal late adn thats normal for them... these lovely girls just love to keep us guessing :/ lol

Once your past the 300 mark you are 'usually' in a safe zone.. however I hope she does a good proper cook of it this time!

Back