Cocoa - Koora Filly - WARNING - Picture overload! Page 36

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I already have quite a compilation of photos
default_smile.png

Wait until they foal
default_new_rofl.gif
I have more shots of Derby then any other foal!

I got a new dog end of last year and the amount of photos I have of her, ill never be able to look at them all haha

Thank you for the picture of your little foal - from the look of it he was born too early so nothing you could have done even if you had been there. Sadly it was probably just one of those things and there is no reason for the same thing to happen again.

I agree with Bree, lots of pictures so any changes can be seen, but I would be taking them every 4 days or so at the moment - more likely to see the changes that way rather than daily ones - oh and dont forget to go down on your knees when taking the 'side on' pics so you get a picture straight on at her level, any pics taken with you standing will give a false image of her tummy line.
default_yes.gif

Thankyou to everyone for your support
default_smile.png

Anyway i thought i would introduce a few of my other babies
default_smile.png

This is Dakota (Cocoa seconds foal to a black stallion) hes a little brat and gets through every fence!

This is when he was born

Dakota Born 7.10.2008 (8).JPG

This is him now

IMG-20120825-00046.jpg

Next is Cooper (Cocoas first foal same dad as Dakota)

When he was born

DSC04741.JPG

Now (photo from last summer) hes so hard to take a picture of because he just always wants cuddles

Cooper.jpg

(sorry for the picture overload
default_smile.png
)

NEVER apologise for pictures!! They are both lovely boys, thanks for showing them to us. So that is 3 colts? This time a filly??
default_pray.gif

A filly would be nice, but I have a feeling its going to be another colt lol

Slightly different look to each boy!

Sorry if you've said (my brain is filled with Picasso right now
default_new_rofl.gif
) but what type are yours, pony or horse?

They're ponies except for Amigo (daddy to be), they look very alike except Dakota has a light nose and under his belly. Well Picasso is adorable so understandable
default_smile.png

This is a picture of their dad, he had the thickest longest mane ive ever seen (this picture doesnt do it justice)

Jades 015.jpg

A loud Tobiano would be wonderful!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I from NSW western syndeyish
default_smile.png
Im very excited but also a bit nervous. Unfortunately i dont have marestare but tomorrow im going to set up my camera but i cannot put it online
default_sad.png

Ive spoken to i think 'foal guard' i cant remember the name at the moment and am hiring an alarm from them, but i dont get that until later on as i didnt think i would need it for a while.
fantastic
default_smile.png
what part? I'm from the hawkesbury
default_smile.png
Ebenezer to be exact!

yeah foal guard are great, we are hiring one of them for the foal due at my place
default_smile.png

her previous foals are gorgeous! do you show them at all? how exciting to have another baby due! :D

Oh really i live in Windsor Downs, so we are quite close
default_smile.png
no i dont show them i dont really have time and i dont really think they are quite show quality but i love them anyway
default_smile.png

Oh really i live in Windsor Downs, so we are quite close
default_smile.png
no i dont show them i dont really have time and i dont really think they are quite show quality but i love them anyway
default_smile.png
haha thats awesome!!
default_smile.png

fair enough, thats the main thing anyway
default_smile.png
that they are loved! are you on Facebook?

Yes i am, I hardly use it though i pretty much just use it for photos lol My names Jade Casey

First post, click edit, click 'full edit' and you should be able to change the title
default_smile.png

No more progress that i can see yet, i was going to take a picture but forgot the camera
default_frusty.gif
haha shes just a lot more rounded, ill try take one tonight.

So ive been googling what could cause Amigos (daddy to be) blaze with the Tobiano, do you think he could have sabino? As he has a white spot under his chin and on his belly and also has the white hairs throughout the chestnut.

This picture shows the white hairs

IMG-20111113-00547.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back