Another Miracle WE GOT HIM WE GOT HIM!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty, :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: YAHOO :aktion033: :aktion033: this is great news, and all I can think of saying is--bring him to justice and let the SOB rot. I can just visualize Michael saying "MY CHOPPER YOU SOB, MY CHOPPER, YOU WRECKED MY CHOPPER" Corinne

Oh heck, I'm sobbing with joy for you, get him, lock him up and God bless that secretary. You go Micheal, git him good!

Marty, I'm so praying that [SIZE=24pt]"JUSTICE"[/SIZE] will be served!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
G r e a t n e w s ! The best I have heard since a long time.

Its time to get this murderer from the streets

Wish you all the best Marty, Jerri and Dan

Anita

Awwww Marty........I'm happy for YOU.

I think that Michael is standing by for YOU AND THE FAMILY - to help you find some peace....... That's what's important.

And in the grand scheme of things, this idiot will be pulled OUT of society and won't hurt and kill AGAIN!

Wish I could be there for you right now.........

Maryann

Marty and family!!

I have tears in my eyes...I am soooo happy for you!!

[SIZE=14pt]YES!! AMEN!! WOO HOO!! WAY TO GO!! PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED!! [/SIZE]

If I have repeated anyone I'm sorry. I was so happy and excited to read this and post to it I didn't read all of the other posts. I'm going back now to catch up.

Marty I'm so happy they got your message, loud and clear, and got their act together.

[SIZE=14pt] :new_multi: GREAT NEWS!!! THANK YOU GOD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]That's awsome news Marty!! So happy for you and your family - good work on your part and thank God prayers ARE answered!![/SIZE]

Lori

Marty, Jerry and Dan..

Again, this is the best news we've heard.. Please let us know when the jerk is behind bars.

If I were his family I would think twice before posting any bond!!!!!

Oh Marty,

This is great news. I am happy now that justice will be done. It is a miracle,

now to get him behind bars, and off the streets. I know the road ahead will still

be a long hard one for you guys. But hang in there, the fight will be worth the wait.

To make sure he does not get the chance to hurt or kill another person. To put one

person behind bars, and off the streets would make Michael happy. I too, think Michael

was there, cheering on the DA, pushing hard to get him.

Just hang in there, and know we are all here for you guys, and will be through this trail.

And then afterwards, you won't be able to rid of us. We just care about you guys so much.

Hugs and prayers continue

Vicky

Latest posts

Back